Palmers Cocoa Butter with Vitamin-E 7.25 oz. Jar

This product is an advanced moisturizer the helps heal, soften and protect rough, dry skin. Enriched with natural cocoa butter and Vitamin E. Helps smooth and blend unattractive marks. This unique formula penetrates as deep as the dryness and helps restore vital moisture. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Deja R.
East Lansing, MI
I use before bed to moisturize skin & a bit in the morning to give my legs a fresh shiny shave look! Great for evening out scars!
Yanela V.
Se supone que el cacao sirve para borrar manchas y esto nunca me sirvió y me lo ponía constantemente. Es un perdida de tiempo
Monica R.
Memphis, TN
Palmers has always and will always be a staple product in my home. I love the way it keeps my skin moisturized and soft!!!
Lucianna H.
Bronx, NY
This is a great product it last a lot and my skin feel much better after i used it, the smell is like cocoa i love it.
Tracy B.
Dix Hills, NY
I have been using this product since high school. It keeps my skin so soft and healthy and has a light pleasant scent.
ana v.
San Juan Capo, CA
ive used this like a couple of times because i feel like the scent is a bit strong for me but its very moisturizing .
Christine M.
Ingalls, IN
Great for bumpy skin from too much sun! Smells great. Bought mine at the grocery store. Great price! Tried and true.
OnDeane J.
Philadelphia, PA
Nice for my son's dry skin. It keeps his skin hydrated and supple. It's also not a costly product which I appreciate.
Haley B.
Whitehouse, TX
Used this product when I was pregnant and after. Kept my stomach moisturized so stretch marks were kept to minimum.
Daivelis G.
Bronx, NY
Este producto es muy bueno porque te ayuda a tener una piel hermosa a base de su cocoa y ya que contiene vitamina E