BY PALMER'S

This product is an advanced moisturizer the helps heal, soften and protect rough, dry skin. Enriched with natural cocoa butter and Vitamin E. Helps smooth and blend unattractive marks. This unique formula penetrates as deep as the dryness and helps restore vital moisture. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this I use a lot in the summer it smells great and makes my legs look slick it's very moisturizing " in 14 reviews
  • "Love the smell very chocolatey, suffer from dry skin so definitely works for me, ideal before bed xx" in 11 reviews
Channon D.
Love it. I actually use this to massage when I don't have massage lotion. It does take a little to absorb but it makes your skin feel soft and amazing.
Brandy M.
Moreno Valley
I really loved this product when I was pregnant. It helped with my stretch mark issue. Made my stomach feel more hydrated. It also says smells amazing!
Ashley M.
Raynham, MA
I found that the coco butter worked better for stretch marks than the actual palmers stretch mark lotion did. Helped with my stretch marks and dry skin
Jessica J.
Grand Prairie, TX
It was ok. I didn't feel like it penetrated deep into my skin. After a few minutes I still felt oily and anything I touched was left feeling greasy.
Arabelis M.
UNION CITY, NJ
Palmers Cocoa Butter is always my go-to cocoa butter. It leaves my skin moist and works great fading any marks on my skin. Its also very affordable.
LaToya N.
Santa Monica, CA
I used to use this stuff for scarring. It's okay I guess but it is not actually a miracle worker. You need higher quantities of cocoa butter.
patricia m.
Pittston, PA
We Love This , It's A Must In Our House Yet It's Affordable , No Pros Or Cons We Love It , We've Been Using It For Years , Gentle Not Harsh
Vanessa L.
Great smelling..bought it at dollar general.. Reasonably priced..use daily after bath..doesn't leave a greasy feeling and its long lasting
Marilyn C.
Bessemer, AL
This product keeps you feeling soft for hours. The scent is of cocoa butter so if you are not a fan of cocoa butter, I wouldn't suggest it.
Ashley M.
Belpre, OH
Love this product. It's great! I bought it at my local Fruth Pharmacy. it's gentle on my skin and I have sensitive, veryyyy sensitive skin.