BY PALMER'S

This product is an advanced moisturizer the helps heal, soften and protect rough, dry skin. Enriched with natural cocoa butter and Vitamin E. Helps smooth and blend unattractive marks. This unique formula penetrates as deep as the dryness and helps restore vital moisture. see more...

Palmers Cocoa Butter with Vitamin-E 7.25 oz. Jar
  • "I love this I use a lot in the summer it smells great and makes my legs look slick it's very moisturizing " in 14 reviews
  • "Love the smell very chocolatey, suffer from dry skin so definitely works for me, ideal before bed xx" in 11 reviews
Leslie M.
Bell, CA
LOVE IT!! This has help demish my stretch marks. It has also help with a scar I have from surgery. My scar is still visible but the color tone matches my skin color. I honestly think it's not pricey but that's because I think it's so worth it
Sharon L.
Atlanta, GA
This and the lotion are my go tos for the winter months. slathering this on after showers leaves you smelling fresh and clean, and it moisturizes like no other. Love that the ingredients are not very threatening, no parabens.
Drea M.
Kempner, TX
Absolutely LOVED this product. Especially when i was pregnant, really helped with stretch marks and keep moisture locked into my skin. Had lots of dry patches on my face when i was pregnant and this product help cure them!
Darani C.
San Rafael, CA
I use this so much I love it !!! I found a friend use using an I ask . An she told me it help with skin an I went to next day to get it . It a really great product. I would I get this every mouth
Marilyn M.

Very moisturizing butter. Great drugstore product. Smells good leaves skin super soft, helps stop itching to prevent stretchmarks when pregnant. Smooth healthy hydrated skin finish.
Caitlin B.
Seattle, WA
I use Palmers cocoa butter regularly in the winter, most post shower. It smells delightful and definitely is a great moisture bringing. It even helps with stretch marks.
Thairi J.
Bronx, NY
I like that it's soft. My skin is hydrated after applying this butter. It helps with the appearance of stretch mark. I love to use this in the winter mainly.
teanna b.
This is my favorite palmers product. Smells good and works good for scars and stretchmarks. This product is also worth the money. A lil bit goes a long way.
Samantha M.
Poplar Bluff, MO
It smells nice used for stretch marks didnt help much though. I purchased the actual stretch mark cream and it didnt help either idk if theres a difference.
Fartun A.
Hopkins, MN
Very moisturing. I found it best if used while body is still damp and with consistent use. It will help moisture the body and it will prevent stretch mark.

Amazon