BY PALMER'S

This product is an advanced moisturizer the helps heal, soften and protect rough, dry skin. Enriched with natural cocoa butter and Vitamin E. Helps smooth and blend unattractive marks. This unique formula penetrates as deep as the dryness and helps restore vital moisture. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this I use a lot in the summer it smells great and makes my legs look slick it's very moisturizing " in 14 reviews
  • "Love the smell very chocolatey, suffer from dry skin so definitely works for me, ideal before bed xx" in 11 reviews
Monica M.
I think this product works very well especially during the winter time due to the fact that your skin can tend to get a little dryer, and this product just gives your skin that extra moisture that you tend to loose.
Kendra H.
Grand Rapids , MI
His has been in my household since I was a kid! This gets rid of dark spots without a doubt and not only that but it makes your skin feel skill smooth. Especially after shaving
Daphne S.
Lakeland, FL
Great for daily use! My hands get dried out from constant hand washing after dealing with patients. Leaves my skin so soft and smelling like fresh baked chocolate cookies.
Al C.
Lee, MA
I always want to keep my skin moisturized but worry about lotions with scents and crazy ingredients bothering me. This is so great! It keeps my skin super smooth and soft and doesn't irritate it whatsoever! would recommend to anyone, and I love the scent as well!
Jayme-Lyn T.
I use Palmer's Cocoa Butter on a normal basis nightly following my showers. Initially it does go on slightly greasy, but as the night goes on it soaks in and my skin feels silky smooth come morning. I have terrible dry skin following shaving and this has worked wonders for me. I would absolutely buy again.
Vanessa H.
Indianapolis, IN
Palmers with cocoa butter has been a staple item since I was a little girl! I've even used it regularly when raising my kids, who are grown & married! Now they continue to use it as well
LaDaijha S.
Blytheville, AR
Palmer's is a classic in my house that i always use. It always leaves my skin feeling amazing all day after use. One of my frequent online Amazon buys. The smell is an amazing gentle scent, that I love. I will forever and ever buy this amazing product.
Ashley O.
Monroe, WI
I love this product, great smell keeps my skin nice and smooth, so very long lasting. Does help with stretch marks. I buy it anywhere, it's always available everywhere. Very gentle on the skin, not harsh at all. I would recommend this too everyone.
Leslie M.
Bell, CA
LOVE IT!! This has help demish my stretch marks. It has also help with a scar I have from surgery. My scar is still visible but the color tone matches my skin color. I honestly think it's not pricey but that's because I think it's so worth it
Sharon L.
Atlanta, GA
This and the lotion are my go tos for the winter months. slathering this on after showers leaves you smelling fresh and clean, and it moisturizes like no other. Love that the ingredients are not very threatening, no parabens.