BY PALMER'S

This product is an advanced moisturizer the helps heal, soften and protect rough, dry skin. Enriched with natural cocoa butter and Vitamin E. Helps smooth and blend unattractive marks. This unique formula penetrates as deep as the dryness and helps restore vital moisture. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this I use a lot in the summer it smells great and makes my legs look slick it's very moisturizing " in 14 reviews
  • "Love the smell very chocolatey, suffer from dry skin so definitely works for me, ideal before bed xx" in 11 reviews
Lenissa C.
New York , NY
Palmer's is a brand that i always use and is a clasic in my house since i was little girl, i normally use the cocoa butter w vitamin E to keep my skin even and soft and rejuvenated and it is not expensive, so if you are looking for a product that will work and will give you beautiful soft and even looking skin you can trust this one and will be a 100% satisfaction.
Sumaiya A.
Warren, MI
I just had a baby and got stretch marks everywhere. They are itchy and dry and not fun. Ever since I used this on my belly, I've felt it be smooth, not itchy at all and it smells so good. I even use it on my face! I have went through a few jars over the past year! Definitely, recommend it!
Summer Y.
I love Palmers everything. I love the jar cocoa butter especially in the winter time it's very moisturizing and non greasy, you don't have to constantly apply more through out the day. It absorbs into the skin nice and makes your skin feel smooth. And it also smells refreshing !
Smiley O.
Upper Marlboro, MD
My skin feels smooth and looks hydrated. I can rub the butter anywhere on my body. The price can seem a little high but the jar lasts about a month. It has a light scent that is not overbearing. Pros: vitamin E is included. I think it best to buy the jar that the squirt bottle.
Julie B.
Jamaica, NY
I use this on my skin when I have eczema it helps clear the dark spots and leaves my skin feeling soft. I buy it from my local drug store like rite aid the scent smells like coconut the price is worth it and yes I would recommend it to others it helps relieve dry itchy skin.
Alexus N.
Belle Chasse, LA
This is the most amazing product ever invented. It does well with my dry skin and make it feel like it's not even dry. It's no harm to my skin or anything. It's nothing bad about this type of product. It's a very great value. I would recommend this product to someone with very dry skin because it really helps you.
Corinne B.
I have been using Palmers Cocoa Butter for quite a while now. It is a good product for the price point, I believe I paid under $5.00. The product is quite gentle and smells nice, but it does take a long time to dry which can make it messy. I use it to put on new tattoos to help them heal. as well as on stretch marks to reduce the appearance of them. It is worth the buy for the price, and I would recommend it to a friend.
Anneka R.
I love this coco butter. I put it on before I go to sleep because it's very oily. It leaves my skin feeling so smooth. I got mine at a drug store and it's very adorable, ranges from 3-5 dollars. It can also be used for so many other things too. Best purchase.
Lwuana H.
Fort Worth, TX
This is the best product ever made...i would not know what my life would be like without a Karr of cocoa butter...all of its uses are fabulous like covering stretch marks and scars and not to mention it keeps you moisturized all day...i love it
Phrstephyni S.
Panama City, FL
My son has very dry skin, so, as a remedy we prefer to use Palmers to soothe it, especially during the winter months. The best time to apply to skin is right out of the shower, while still wet. This way, you lock in moisture and use less product. The mondo sized jar is great because it's easy to remove product from the large opening.