Palmers Cocoa Butter with Vitamin-E 7.25 oz. Jar

This product is an advanced moisturizer the helps heal, soften and protect rough, dry skin. Enriched with natural cocoa butter and Vitamin E. Helps smooth and blend unattractive marks. This unique formula penetrates as deep as the dryness and helps restore vital moisture. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Summer Y.
I love Palmers everything. I love the jar cocoa butter especially in the winter time it's very moisturizing and non greasy, you don't have to constantly apply more through out the day. It absorbs into the skin nice and makes your skin feel smooth. And it also smells refreshing !
Smiley O.
Upper Marlboro, MD
My skin feels smooth and looks hydrated. I can rub the butter anywhere on my body. The price can seem a little high but the jar lasts about a month. It has a light scent that is not overbearing. Pros: vitamin E is included. I think it best to buy the jar that the squirt bottle.
Julie B.
Jamaica, NY
I use this on my skin when I have eczema it helps clear the dark spots and leaves my skin feeling soft. I buy it from my local drug store like rite aid the scent smells like coconut the price is worth it and yes I would recommend it to others it helps relieve dry itchy skin.
Alexus N.
Belle Chasse, LA
This is the most amazing product ever invented. It does well with my dry skin and make it feel like it's not even dry. It's no harm to my skin or anything. It's nothing bad about this type of product. It's a very great value. I would recommend this product to someone with very dry skin because it really helps you.
Corinne B.
I have been using Palmers Cocoa Butter for quite a while now. It is a good product for the price point, I believe I paid under $5.00. The product is quite gentle and smells nice, but it does take a long time to dry which can make it messy. I use it to put on new tattoos to help them heal. as well as on stretch marks to reduce the appearance of them. It is worth the buy for the price, and I would recommend it to a friend.
Anneka R.
I love this coco butter. I put it on before I go to sleep because it's very oily. It leaves my skin feeling so smooth. I got mine at a drug store and it's very adorable, ranges from 3-5 dollars. It can also be used for so many other things too. Best purchase.
Lwuana H.
Fort Worth, TX
This is the best product ever made...i would not know what my life would be like without a Karr of cocoa butter...all of its uses are fabulous like covering stretch marks and scars and not to mention it keeps you moisturized all day...i love it
Phrstephyni S.
Panama City, FL
My son has very dry skin, so, as a remedy we prefer to use Palmers to soothe it, especially during the winter months. The best time to apply to skin is right out of the shower, while still wet. This way, you lock in moisture and use less product. The mondo sized jar is great because it's easy to remove product from the large opening.
From i was a kid my mom been using this stuff on me, i love the way it makes my skin feel soft and moisturize, it helps to fade my scars and its relatively cheap..... i can swear by this stuff any day.
arielle c.
I always had problems with my stretch marks when I had my daughter and everyone kept telling me to try cocoa butter. Nothing worked until I tried this product!! Only one that helped lighten them