BY PALMER'S

This product is an advanced moisturizer the helps heal, soften and protect rough, dry skin. Enriched with natural cocoa butter and Vitamin E. Helps smooth and blend unattractive marks. This unique formula penetrates as deep as the dryness and helps restore vital moisture. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this I use a lot in the summer it smells great and makes my legs look slick it's very moisturizing " in 14 reviews
  • "Love the smell very chocolatey, suffer from dry skin so definitely works for me, ideal before bed xx" in 11 reviews
Augusta E.
This is the best lotion ever, especially if you tend to have dry skin like me. Apart from my natural cocoa butter, no other lotion is as long lasting.
Lisa M.
Awesome cream, especially for those stubborn dry spots...leaves behind a yummy scent. Great after shower product to lock in the moisture
Boo W.
Windsor street , Brighton
This product is amazing great smell good value for money. Use on skin as pregnant really helps stay moisturised.
Ashley L.
This worked so well for my streches marks.. I recommend this product highly . I also like the yellow one.
Sobana Z.