BY PALMER'S

This product is an advanced moisturizer the helps heal, soften and protect rough, dry skin. Enriched with natural cocoa butter and Vitamin E. Helps smooth and blend unattractive marks. This unique formula penetrates as deep as the dryness and helps restore vital moisture. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this I use a lot in the summer it smells great and makes my legs look slick it's very moisturizing " in 14 reviews
  • "Love the smell very chocolatey, suffer from dry skin so definitely works for me, ideal before bed xx" in 11 reviews
Estelle S.
Orlando
Nothing gets rid of stretch marks once they're already there, but this cream does an excellent job minimizing the appearance. I probably don't use it often enough to see if there are long-term results, but it is great to apply before wearing a swimsuit.
Tawana A.
Los Angeles, CA
Oldie but goodie. I dont see result of Mark's fading but I've used this growing up. I really just like the smell and tend to lean towards butters versus the traditional lotions.
Trisha H.
Kenner, LA
I absolutely love this product. I bought this at my local Walmart by my house. It was very affordable and well worth the price spent. I find my purchase to be of excellent value. I would most definitely purchase this product again and recommend it to friends and family.
Judy B.
Virginia Beach, VA
Smells nice enough. Though this product isn't very long lasting. I apply. Then i'm dry again. Also didn't help to prevent stretch marks from pregnancy. I've heard good things, just didn't work for me. Affordable, ineffective product in my book.
Krystal K.
I use this on my face primarily to lighten scars left by acne. It actually works! I would not suggest using it at night only in the morning. It smells really nice and it will last for about 3 months.
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
Palmers has been around since I was very young. It's a trusted company, for me and I appreciate the quality they maintain. This is such a soothing, gentle and moisturizing cream, in other words, it's just simply the best. It's smells very creamy and pure, applies like silk and is an extremely great price. I can find it at any supermarket that I shop at and it is a main staple in my beauty regime. I recommend this product to anyone who has skin.
Sonia H.
Rupert, ID
I was very tiny in the stomach area before I became pregnant and throughout my pregnancy all the weight I gained went to my tummy and I seriously looked like a zebra with how many stretch marks I was getting. Since I started using this daily, whenever my skin itches or whenever I was in the bathroom, it has helped get rid of and prevent so many stretch marks. I love this so much and it works so much better than competitor brands.
Crystal D.
Waldorf, MD
I have been using Palmers products since I was a kid, and the products also have that yummy cocoa butter smell. There are so many uses for it, and it keeps your skin hydrated especially in the brutal winter months. I swear by this stuff for my lips, face, elbows, knees everywhere. I love putting it on my feet at night than putting socks on going to bed, and when you wake up my feet are soft as ever.
I'm a faithful user of this body butter. Before finding this product I wasn't a body lotion or butter user. I hated how the lotions and butters didn't absorb in my skin and left me feeling sticky all day long. I first got these product in a 2ct value pack and it lasted me for more than a year with a daily use. After that I have been buying the regular sized one but I feel like its too expensive for the amount of product it brings. Nonetheless, I think this is an amazing product, it absorbs super quickly and leaves your skin feelinf hydrated all daylong withou feeling sticky or anything like that.
Amber J.
Pittsburg, CA
I absolutely love all palmers products. It's leaves my skin smooth and soft as well as hydrated. I also use this brand for stretch marks and am pleased to stay that my three belly bumps have only left me with two small stretch marks and it was caused by my belly button ring. I completely recommend this brand and use it As soon as you find out you're Prego ( especially vitamin E one) and continue to use even after child is born .