Palmer's Cocoa Butter Spray Lotion 7 oz

Palmer's offers products with the perfect formula for the best results. Try the cocoa butter rapid moisture spray lotion and see the results you've always wanted. Put your best face forward and treat your skin to the pampering it deserves. Easy application ensures that you are conveniently applying product to the areas you need it most.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Palmer's Cocoa Butter Spray Lotion 7 oz!
Product Highlights
“I was skeptical at first about trying a spray lotion for my very dry skin. This turned out to be very moisturizing and long lasting. The price is good, and you get a decent about if product. I like to apply this at night before bed and it keeps my skin hydrated all day.” in 3 reviews
Saint Louis, MO
When I first saw this I thought, sweet a lotion that I can spray on! Upon using it, I love the smell. But I noticed it was a little thin. It was easy to spray and made my skin feel great. However, s couple hours later my skin was dryer than ever! Not exactly what I expected from my beloved doctor palmers brand. I think I’ll stick to their regular thicker lotions, oils and butters.
Hialeah, FL
Finally the best way to keep your skin soft and healthy, without the mess! I use this on the daily! Thank you Palmer for finally making cocobutter in a spray you guys are the real MVP!!! Palmer's Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula Rapid Moisture Palmer's Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula Rapid Moisture Spray Lotion
Lady Lake , FL
Harrisburg, PA
I like this lotion better than the regular lotion because it’s not as thick but still provides a lot of moisture. It smells yummy too which is why I continue to buy it. The only downside is I have to buy online as we don’t have it in any stores around me.
Fayetteville , Nc
I don't like it as much as my normal lotion, but it has been a lifesaver during my pregnancy...I'm only 5 months and haven't been able to reach my feet easily for 2 months already. If it wasn't for this lotion, my feet would be super messed up at this point, because I moisturize constantly.
Phoenix, AZ
I love the Cocoa butter for extra moisture and I love the convenience of the spray bottle. I did go through it pretty quickly but it is reasonably priced. I have been using something different, but when i have it on hand, I use it daily. Will probably pick up again. It's a good one.
Methuen, MA
The spray smells amazing. It keeps my skin moisturized but the best part is its super easy to use and dries right away. One con I would say is the tip leaves residue that you have to clean out each time you use it.
Non-greasy, keeps skin soft and smelling fabulous!!! This is a great option to have when you're in need of moisturizer and a fresh beach smelling scent!
Wintergreen, Virginia
First off... smells awesome! Second, it absorbs really fast and is one of the few products I keep with me. Did I mention it smells awesome?
Summerville, SC
Great hydration for your skin and it smells amazing. Perfect for after the beach use. Use with their sunblock and you have a winning duo.