BY PALMER'S #5 in Belly Balms & Stretch Marks Treatments

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Nursing Cream, an easy-to-apply combination of pure Cocoa Butter and (Panthenol) Pro-Vitamin B5 in a soothing emollient base, helps relieve sore, cracked nipples associated with breastfeeding. Also may be used pre-natally to... see more...

Kelly S.
You cannot really get rid of stretch marks completely - definitely not with a cream.

However you can improve the skin’s hydration/moisture and the appearance and texture of stretch marks. Also well/ hydrated skin is less likely to get stretch marks.

So I used this with my first pregnancy religiously - twice a day and didn’t get one stretch mark. I used it with my second but not as frequently so my results were not as good.

I used it on existing stretch marks and found that it took about 3 to 4 months for me to notice an improvement in appearance.

So for the price it’s OK. I’ve heard of some of the expensive creams but most agree that they also take a long time to work.
Lauren S.
I used this throughout my whole pregnancy and it was a life savor. I only got one little stretch mark on my stomach that’s barely noticeable. You can use it for all over your body as well and still works it’s wonders. I’d highly highly recommend this if your pregnant. Palmer's Cocoa Butter Nursing Cream & Stretch Mark Cream
Kelley S.
Pittsburgh
Unfortunately this cream did not work for me. I am 5’3 and only gained 30 pounds during my pregnancy. I used to this cream every morning and every night before bed but still ended up with stretch marks all over my belly, thighs, hips, and breasts. The fragrance is OK but a bit strong. Some mornings when I was feeling extra nauseous the fragrance upset my stomach (but so did everything).
Audrey B.
Bloomdale
I used this when I got pregnant. I started using it when I was about 7 months pregnant. I had no noticeable stretch marks to my belly but figured I would use it to prevent stretch marks. I only used it a handful of time but never developed stretch marks. However I have existing stretch marks to my thighs and have used the product daily on my thighs with no change at all.
Sara W.
N Providence, RI
When I was a teenager and my breasts were developing I experienced embarrassing stretch marks and itching. My mother bought me this product and after a few months of use the stretch marks disappeared and the itching ceased. 13 years or so later I still have no marks and I'm so thankful for this product. As soon as I find out I'm pregnant I'm stocking up
Jael R.
Bronx , NY
I’m not sure if it did anything .... because when having my son I don’t get stretch marks on my stomach I got some on my side and I put this stuff on everyday .... I still have them stars because it smells good and felt nice on my skin didn’t leave me oily but I couldn’t give them 5 stars because it didn’t do its job hofully the have better stuff now
Caitlin D.
Benham, KY
I’ve used this for about a month and could see a good amount of change in my stretch marks. They are still there but they are slightly turning a lighter shade. I’ve tried other brands and nothing seems to work as quick. I used this on fresh stretch marks so not sure how well it will work on older ones. I think the pricing of the product is good too.
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
After using this for months I noticed a reduced redness in my stretch marks and it helped to soothe the dryness and itchiness I was experiencing. I would lay it on thick because it was the only thing that would help. The fragrance was a nice light coconut scent, not overwhelming. I would use this on my stomach, thighs and upper chest area.
Rie G.
This product did its job for me when ai was preggars with my daughter. I was gaining weight at such a fast rate, my skin began to turn purple during pregnancy. I started using the Palmer’s Stretch Mark cream in my affected areas, and the purple marks began to fade after three days. Soon they were brown, then non existent after a few weeks. I still use this product even after giving birth.
Jessica C.
Lehi, UT
I would have given this five stars because it really has helped my problem areas with stretch marks but I cannot stand the smell. I wish they had a scent free that did the same thing. Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Massage Cream for Stretch Marks
Kyra U.
Pilesgrove, NJ
What product is good to use to get rid of stretch marks? I’ve tried Palmer's Cocoa Butter Nursing Cream & Stretch Mark Cream a while ago and did not notice any difference.
امامة ا.