BY PALMER'S

Palmers Cocoa Butter Scar Serum 1 ounces - Pack of 2 see more...

Ashley T.
Leesburg, FL
Wonderful on sore nipples! I love all Palmer’s products. The smell is HEAVENLY, and it really keeps me from cracked, dry nipples. It’s less pricy than other brands. I have recommended it to my niece who recently had a baby. It’s a nursing mama’s friend!
SOUZAN G.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
I love it I tried it before sooooooooooolo good it was my first time I used it works so good for me I bought it from Walgreens it was sooo gentle loved it :) it was great I will buy it again:):):):):):):)):)
billie k.
Plainview, AR
This stuff wasn't the best. I don't know what I could really use on stretch marks but this did not work like I wanted it to.
Angelica G.
Great for pregnancy time, it really works I would recommend this product to any pregnant or women with dry skin.
abhafatima6 F.
Jubail, Eastern province
Life saver for new moms how are going through the problem of cracked n sour nipples... It helped me really good. Best part is it is edible and safe for the baby. It even n helps with chapped lips...it is inexpensive n a tube of 30g goes a long way.... I really really recommend this cream to all moms.. Palmers Cocoa Butter Nursing Butter 1.1 oz. (Pack of 2)
Sindhu Adnan M.
Dubai , Dubai
Great cream. I absolutely love its smell. The results are great on sore nipples and it is very reasonably priced.