Palmer's Cocoa Butter Massage Lotion For Stretch Marks

Cocoa Butter & Shea Butter: provides all day hydration and softens, smoothes and plumps skin while forming a protective moisture barrier for expanding bellies Vitamin E: a powerful antioxidant Lutein: a natural antioxidant that helps improve skin hydration and supports stretching skin Argan Oil: packed with essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals while helping to soften and condition skin while helping reduce the appearance of scars Almond Oil: rich in Vitamin E, omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants, this essential oil extracted from sweet almonds moisturizes dry skin Coconut Oil: this naturally moisturizing oil, extracted from raw coconut, is rich in fatty acids and helps support healthy, supple skin

How long does it to take to see results from this product if I’m using it a few times a week on my stretch marks?
Is this product good for preventing stretch marks or just for making them fade?
if i already have stretch marks and i’m only 20, will this help fade them?? if so it would make me feel more confident
Start your review of Palmer's Cocoa Butter Massage Lotion For Stretch Marks!
Lanay L.
Fayetteville, GA
Finding a product that keeps my skin moisturized has always been an issue for me. So when I do look for lotions, creams, and moisturizer I try to find those with cocoa butter, Shea butter, or with some kind of oil included in it. One reason is because I have eczema so my skin is much dryer than most, and also because I have always had stretch marks on parts of my body and am now pregnant. I seen Palmers cocoa butter for stretch marks and I immediately grab it because it's supposed to help reduce appearance of stretch marks and that has always been my goal. Before becoming pregnant I tried the product out and I loved it. After a few months or so I did in fact notice my stretch marks becoming less noticeable and was very pleased. Because of how great it worked for me in the past I am now using it accompanied by olive oil on my belly, hips, and breast to prevent stretch marks due to pregnancy. I am 100% confident that my palmers will be successful.
Candi W.
Lexington, KY
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Massage Lotion For Stretch Marks uploaded by Candi W.
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Massage Lotion For Stretch Marks uploaded by Candi W.
I only used this because I already bought it. Has a horrible Aloe Vera smell. I hate that smell!!! If you’re fine with Aloe Vera then this product is a hit. This was really good for my stretch mark prevention while I was pregnant. I also used the Palmer’s Coconut oil formula lotion. Which is more up my alley. Love coconut & I love Love Love Palmer’s just hated the smell of this one like I said still very effective!!🥥🌴
Danielle W.
West Chester, PA
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Massage Lotion For Stretch Marks uploaded by Danielle W.
I gave birth in the summer, and I used this product since we conceived. My stomach had no stretch marks whatsoever. I will be using this for all my pregnancies!
Vane C.
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Massage Lotion For Stretch Marks uploaded by Vane C.
During my pregnancy I did very well with this cream, every time I wanted to scratch my belly I applied cream and it reduced the itching sensation. It really worked for me because there were no scars. I recommend it to all moms without hesitation.
Cara S.
Barnesville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Massage Lotion For Stretch Marks uploaded by Cara S.
I actually have a bottle of this some where I gotta find it but I do have sample packs of them I'll post on here I have been using for years ever one of my pregnancys and it has helped alot with stretch marks and is not that expensive at Ll I really love this brand
Diana R.
Sacramento
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Massage Lotion For Stretch Marks uploaded by Diana R.
Purchased at: Amazon
My experience with this product was amazing, it’s quality is higher than another brands, I have my skin very soft and beautiful 🤩 the fragrance is perfect. I love Palmer’s, because I don’t have to be pregnant for use this wonderful product. 100% recommended!!!!!Palmer's Cocoa Butter Massage Lotion For Stretch Marks
Desiree M.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Massage Lotion For Stretch Marks uploaded by Desiree M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this cream ! I started using since I was about 4 months pregnant and my stretch marks are little to none. One pump is the perfect amount and it does not leave my skin looking oily . It is just the right amount of thickness as well. I will definitely continue to use this even after I give birth. My bottle is about half way gone.
Kelli S.
Gettysburg, PA
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Massage Lotion For Stretch Marks uploaded by Kelli S.
I loved this product!! I think it definitely helped keep stretch marks away which i never had any! It smells sooo good and is very creamy! Palmer's Cocoa Butter Massage Lotion For Stretch Marks
Jen M.
Meadow Vista, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Massage Lotion For Stretch Marks uploaded by Jen M.
This wasn’t a miracle product for me, but it may have helped my skin not stretch out quite so much during pregnancies. The cocoa butter smell is very strong, so if you’re not a fan - I would avoid it. I found it helped me to prevent some extra stretch marks, but not so much with the fading.
Tiffany C.
Mather, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Massage Lotion For Stretch Marks uploaded by Tiffany C.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Palmers came out with a line of stretch mark products that actually seem to work for me! This massage lotion would be the first product i apply (and sometimes the only!) It contains a favorite skincare ingredient of mine, Centella Asiatica (aka Tiger Grass!!) as well as Vitamin E, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Collagen, Elastin, Argan Oil, and Sweet Almond Oil. The product is Hypoallergenic, Dermatologist tested, and paraben, phthalate, and dye-free. They recommend that you apply 3 times a day. I only do it twice a day, and once it's completely dry, i follow up with Palmer's Massage Cream for Stretch Marks. I have been doing this every day for months and i honestly see results! I would highly recommend to anyone! The ingredients truly speak for themselves; i will definitely be purchasing this massage lotion again and again!

215 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alexus B.
il y a 3 mois
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Massage Lotion For Stretch Marks is this really the hype?.Because I could use some info on stretch marks ?
Kristen B. il y a 2 mois
I used the old scoop lotion back in 96 and pregnant. I will say I applied it insanely and came out with only two baby stretch marks on my hips. Good luck!
Perla M.
Doral , FL
Naomi A.
Reigate, England
il y a 4 mois
Margherita B. il y a 4 mois
I didn’t notice much of a difference. But it does make your skin feel soft . I hope this helps .
Isichelis G.
austin
il y a 5 mois
Merle W. il y a 5 mois
It’s great! Definitely recommend.
Lauren T.
Olathe, KS
il y a 5 mois
Does Palmer's Cocoa Butter Massage Lotion For Stretch Marks actually help prevent stretch marks during pregnancy ?
Catherine R. il y a 5 mois
It can help to keep your skin moistured but it depends on how stretchable your skin is. It ďoes not depend on a cream but in the flexibility of ypur skin