Palmer's Cocoa Butter Massage Cream For Stretch Marks

Cocoa Butter & Shea Butter: provides all day hydration and softens, smoothes and plumps skin while forming a protective moisture barrier for expanding bellies Vitamin E: a powerful antioxidant Lutein: a natural antioxidant that helps improve skin hydration and supports stretching skin Argan Oil: packed with essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals while helping to soften and condition skin while helping reduce the appearance of scars Almond Oil: rich in Vitamin E, omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants, this essential oil extracted from sweet almonds moisturizes dry skin Coconut Oil: this naturally moisturizing oil, extracted from raw coconut, is rich in fatty acids and helps support healthy, supple skin

Has anyone used this? I’m currently 7 months pregnant and growing significantly now! Need something to help the sling stay stretchy! Or does anyone recommend another product??Palmer's Cocoa Butter Massage Cream For Stretch Marks
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Massage Cream For Stretch Marks Bio-Oil® Specialist Skincare Stretch Mark Oil Has anyone used this cream along with bio oil? I use the cream alone after every shower every day and I do see some of the redness from my stretch marks fading, but wondering if bio oil would help it fade more quickly?
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Massage Cream For Stretch Marks i am looking to have a baby soon and want to know is this the best product to use while pregnant to prevent stretch marks?
Start your review of Palmer's Cocoa Butter Massage Cream For Stretch Marks!
Tabinda Y.
Brandywine, MD
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Massage Cream For Stretch Marks uploaded by Tabinda Y.
Purchased at: Walmart
I was shocked how well this worked for my stretch marks. Although they will never go away they are fading pretty fast due to this cream. I use this day and night and it has been 1 month and my stretch marks which were purple at first are not purple anymore and are drastically fading🙌🏽. I get stretch marks randomly around my waist and I’m so happy I found a product that actually works!
Takaria K.
las vegas
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Massage Cream For Stretch Marks uploaded by Takaria K.
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Massage Cream For Stretch Marks uploaded by Takaria K.
These products are very moisturizing and always leave my belly smooth and soft. But I have not seen any change in my marks. I tried to use once my marks had already started so try using soon as you find out your pregnant and you might have greater results .
Maribel M.
Perris, CA
According to it is for when you already have stretch marks, but not women use it before they appear to prevent their appearance and it is very good it gives your skin elasticity which is what prevents you from getting stretch marks
Irene V.
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Massage Cream For Stretch Marks uploaded by Irene V.
This does work. For the affordable price point this does help lighten stretch marks. The consistency is a bit oily so you get a lot of skin coverage. Palmers is great for the price Palmer's Cocoa Butter Massage Cream For Stretch Marks
Rikki H.
I like this lotion a lot, it works well on newer stretch marks and preventing them rather than getting rid off pesky old ones. But for what I use it for, newer stretch marks, its great. I bodybuild and I'm super into fitness so stretch marks are a given, mainly in my shoulder area, the sides of my glute and also the top of my flutes . This diminishes the appearance of newer ones I notice. It can fade older ones it's just not quite as effective
Tiffany C.
Mather, PA
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Massage Cream For Stretch Marks uploaded by Tiffany C.
Palmer's came out with a line of Cocoa Butter Formula stretch mark products that i really like. My favorite, and what i normally use first is the Palmer's Cocoa Butter Massage Lotion For Stretch Marks . Then, for added moisture and protection, i follow that lotion with this massage cream. This stuff is great and has a great ingredient list to back it up! It contains one of my absolute FAVORITE skincare ingredients, Centella Asiatica (aka Tiger Grass!!!!) as well as Vitamin E, Collagen, Elastin, Sweet Almond Oil, Argan Oil, and Shea Butter. This stuff is jam packed with all the good stuff! It's also Hypoallergenic, Dermatologist tested, and paraben & pthalate-free! It's a very rich cream, thicker than the lotion for sure, and it feels so good massaging it into your skin (using circular motions.) You would think that such a thick, luxurious cream would take a long time to be absorbed by the skin, but it really doesn't take that long (i feel comfortable getting dressed within like 20 minutes, tops, after massaging this into my skin. You could definitely get dressed sooner, but im just weird about my clothes sticking to my skin lol.) I apply the lotion twice a day and this cream once a day and i honestly saw results within a couple of weeks, starting maybe even in the first week! By 3 weeks I noticed a pretty serious difference in the suppleness of my skin as well as improved elasticity, making any marks significantly less noticeable. I would highly recommend both this product and the massage lotion from Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Stretch Mark line to literally ANYONE and everyone, from sally with a little cellulite to pregnant peggy.😅 The ingredients really speak for themselves. I will definitely be buying this again!
Desire A.
Virginia Bch, VA
I LOVE this brand. Knockoffs just don’t compare! I used this for my first 2 pregnancies and hardly got any stretch marks! I’m now pregnant with number 3, and this was one of my first buys! I apply it every day!
Iana M.
illinois
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Massage Cream For Stretch Marks uploaded by Iana M.
The lotion itself is milky-cream color, thick in consistency, oily, long absorbed into the skin. The bottle itself is made of dense good quality plastic. Lid-dispenser with pump. Consumption Is Economical. I had enough money for the entire pregnancy. I put lotion on my stomach every day after a shower before going to bed. After pregnancy - I don't have stretch marks! I highly recommend it!!
P.j. D.
Lake City
Worked good smelled good it did help while I was using it but of course like I always do I stopped using it too soon and didn't get the full effect
Nathalie O.
orlando
It’s actually not as sticky on the skin as other lotions can be. Con is that you have to use a very minimal amount or your skin will feel too slippery but it can be used everyday and is gentle on the skin as long as you use small doses. Highly recommend this product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kelly P.
Burnham
il y a 3 mois
Tiffany W. il y a 3 mois
I recommend it! I used it through my first pregnancy and am currently using it through my second. It’s no greasy and leaves your skin very moisturized!
Latisha D.
Montreal
il y a 4 mois
Laura R. il y a 3 mois
Yes I used both and I did see a difference definitely less redness and I would say helped to prolong me getting stretch marks early on in my pregnancy.
Ondrea T.
tremonton
il y a 4 mois
Alicia D. il y a 2 mois
I love this stuff I started using it immediately when I found out I was pregnant with my first and I’m using it again this pregnancy. I have no stretch marks at all from my first and nothing yet with my second. Make sure you use it every single day and start using it as early in your pregnancy as possible. The smell is very subtle so if you are sensitive to smell during your pregnancy it probably won’t bother you at all. Everyone’s skin is different so you might still end up with some marks but this definitely gives your skin a lot of elasticity and is great for moisturizing so it gives you a great start for preventing them.
Mirsa G.
il y a 7 mois
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Massage Cream For Stretch Marks ? Who has used this product im now 5 months pregnant and I feel like my skin is getting dry and its so itchy 😫 but I don't want to scratch and get strechmarks
Viktorya I. il y a 4 mois
Michelle T.
nsw
il y a un an
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Massage Cream For Stretch Marks - does this product really help fade old stretch marks or any type or scars?
Brittany B. il y a 9 mois
I used this product while I was pregnant before I had any stretch marks. I still do not have any stretch marks. I am not sure if they would help with existing stretch marks, but with how well it worked to prevent them I would think it would have the power to fade them if used daily.
kalys K.
Savannah, GA
il y a un an
Troy W. il y a un an
It definitely worked for me. I have 2 kids. My stretch marks were terrible and dark purple. But now you can hardly see them. Really affordable too.