BY PALMER'S

Heal & soften rough, dry skin with Palmer's Cocoa Butter lotion. Palmer's Cocoa Butter Original Solid Formula is made with pure Cocoa Butter and enriched with Vitamin E in a soothing emollient base. It heals and softens rough, dry skin, helps smooth and blend unattractive marks and scars and tones skin. It is ideal for deep moisturization, including overnight treatments and is widely recommended for stretch marks during and after pregnancy. see more...

• Does this work better than the Nivea skin firming lotion ...1 Answers
Palmers Cocoa Butter Lotion - 3.5 oz
  • "This lotion is very good for you if you experience really dry skin.It has a very greasy feel to it but it does improve your skin tone.I have for children and I have a few stretch marks and it definite help me reduce them.I apply everday after I shower.Makes you feel very moisturized.Really helps for ashy elbows/knees. #gothaveit" in 20 reviews
  • "Great for sensitive skin. Moisturizes all day. Nice smell. Everyday use actually reduces the appearance of scars and stretch marks. If use it immediately after a hot shower a night. if you struggle with rough feet, I would suggest after a hot shower apply it on your feet and wearing socks to lock it in " in 6 reviews
KC C.
This is my daily lotion right here. I have intensely dry skin and I've always hated how watery regular lotion feels on my skin. Very moisturizing and you will feel the results with continuous use. Plus it smells very nice too!
P.S you can find this in Walmart, target, and some drug stores like CVS.
ava s.
Holly springs , NC
I love this cocoa butter! It is so moisturizing and thick. It almost is like an oily texture which is what I like in my lotions for my legs. Some people may dislike that it doesn’t soak in fast but I don’t mind it. Smells amaaazing!
Jessica B.
Buffalo, NY
When my skin is very dry this is very helpful other than that I can't stand the smell or how oily it leaves my skin. I know it's to deeply moisturize your skin but it leaves a very greasy feeling for awhile after use.
Channon D.
I love Palmers Cocoa butter. I use it on my hands when they are dry and cracked but it also isnt really girly smelling so my husband will use it also. Fantastic all over lotion.
alicia t.
Brooklyn , NY
MY FAVORITE MOISTURIZER EVER. this makes your skin feel amzing, smell amazing and look so silky smooth. i faithfully use this product because it has smoothed prominent scarring and dark spot for acne. i simply just wash my face, tone it and then apply this before i go to sleep. by the time i wake up i have soft, smooth good smelling skin!
Zoe M.
Chambersburg, PA
Got this because I’d heard a lot of good things about it online, I love the smell first of all and I’ve actually gotten compliments on its smell too! One thing about it though is that I find it doesn’t rub in very well and sits on my skin leaving me feeling greasy. I still use it but only at night before I go to bed and once it’s gone I doubt I’ll buy another one.
isabella N.
Norman, OK
I was recommended thus product by a friend. He told me to use this to help clear up my skin because I had so much red bumps and scars all over my arms an legs. Once I started using this within a few days I started to notice a HUGE difference in my skin. It was smooth, clean, and clear! I couldn't be more happy with this product!
Tricey R.
I absolutely love this brand of cocoa butter. If you want smooth skin, this a go to. The value of this product at my local Walmart is about $5. The product is gentle on sensitive skin and it contains a pleasant scent. I would buy this product over and over again. I love it, especially for skin care at night.
Mika C.
West Jordan, UT
I've been using this product for years as moisturizer or even as body lotion! It smells great and it helps reduce the visibility of scaring - which I have a lot of on my face and it use it as a face moisturizer and it helped dramatically! Totally would recommend if you're looking for a moisturizer
Asia C.
I love this product, it is a very good moisturizer for face, skin, hands, etc. It's a very light product and not to heavy on your skin. It also has vitamin E added in as well. and helps heal dry skin with a 24 hour moisture.
Shannon L.
Huntington, WV
Does this work better than the Nivea skin firming lotion to help with cellulite and stretch marks?