BY PALMER'S

Heal & soften rough, dry skin with Palmer's Cocoa Butter lotion. Palmer's Cocoa Butter Original Solid Formula is made with pure Cocoa Butter and enriched with Vitamin E in a soothing emollient base. It heals and softens rough, dry skin, helps smooth and blend unattractive marks and scars and tones skin. It is ideal for deep moisturization, including overnight treatments and is widely recommended for stretch marks during and after pregnancy. see more...

• Does this work better than the Nivea skin firming lotion to help ...1 Answers
isabella N.
Norman, OK
I was recommended thus product by a friend. He told me to use this to help clear up my skin because I had so much red bumps and scars all over my arms an legs. Once I started using this within a few days I started to notice a HUGE difference in my skin. It was smooth, clean, and clear! I couldn't be more happy with this product!
Chloe B.
New Castle, PA
I absolutely live for this lotion! Great for after you shave anywhere on your body! I purchased this for about $4 at a local Rite Aid. Super gentle on skin and moisturizes for several days! Highly recommend
KC C.
This is my daily lotion right here. I have intensely dry skin and I've always hated how watery regular lotion feels on my skin. Very moisturizing and you will feel the results with continuous use. Plus it smells very nice too!
P.S you can find this in Walmart, target, and some drug stores like CVS.
Destiny R.
BRONX , NY
cocoa butter saves us colored girls . i use this butter every single day after my shower BEFORE BED and let me just tell you . This is a great product , it keeps my skin smooth n clear of dark marks such as stretch marks !!! I WILL NEVER STOP USING IT
Alicia T.
brooklyn, NY
MY FAVORITE MOISTURIZER EVER. this makes your skin feel amzing, smell amazing and look so silky smooth. i faithfully use this product because it has smoothed prominent scarring and dark spot for acne. i simply just wash my face, tone it and then apply this before i go to sleep. by the time i wake up i have soft, smooth good smelling skin!
Tricey R.
I absolutely love this brand of cocoa butter. If you want smooth skin, this a go to. The value of this product at my local Walmart is about $5. The product is gentle on sensitive skin and it contains a pleasant scent. I would buy this product over and over again. I love it, especially for skin care at night.
Mika C.
I've been using this product for years as moisturizer or even as body lotion! It smells great and it helps reduce the visibility of scaring - which I have a lot of on my face and it use it as a face moisturizer and it helped dramatically! Totally would recommend if you're looking for a moisturizer
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
I like this lotion for dry skin. It is a lot thicker and harder to rub in than the one by this brand that comes with a pump. They both tend to have the same effect on my skin so I like the one with the pump a little more. But both formulas are great for dry skin.
Kimber Lee C.
Omggggggg I live by this stuff!!!!! I took it on vacation with me and it was practically all I used. Such a good bargain for 4 dollars at my local beauty supply. Makes my skin so luminous and smooth . Almost running out and deff gunna buy more
Marissa C.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this product. It makes my skin so soft and smooth every time I use it. The packaging could use some updating but it doesn't change me switching to another brand. Can be found at most drug stores at a affordable price.
Shannon L.
Huntington, WV
Does this work better than the Nivea skin firming lotion to help with cellulite and stretch marks?