Palmer's Cocoa Butter Lotion

Palmer's offers products with the perfect formula for the best results. Try the cocoa butter lotion and see the results you've always wanted. Put your best face forward and treat your skin to the pampering it deserves. Easy application ensures that you are conveniently applying product to the areas you need it most.

Would it be a bad idea to use this on my face ? I have combination skin.
The best! Keeps my huge belly smooth and prevent stretching marks! Highly recommended! [product:palmers-cocoa-butter-formula-24-hour-moisture]
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Lotion is it a good for stretch marks
Start your review of Palmer's Cocoa Butter Lotion!
Product Highlights
Very moisturizing and isn't oily like some lotions. I have dry skin but this helps a lot. Smells great as well!in reviews
...my key to moisture. It is so deeply hydrating, and it is also gentle on sensitive skin and smells like chocolate!in reviews
Brittany K.
Deltona, FL
Used this lotion thru two pregnancies and it kept my skin moisturized throughout all 18 months. Smells good, affordable and locks moisture in. Only con may be that it is slightly thick so don't apply then head out into the FL summer heat!
Brie P.
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Lotion uploaded by Brie P.
Palmers Cocoa Butter Lotion - 3.5 oz has been an old family fav for healing dry and sensitive skin. Our house was filled with the scent of Cocoa Butter. It was a summer stable to protect our skin. We used it for stretch marks and eczema. A thick formulation that is meant to lock in moisture and it does indeed.
Gabrielle I.
Beltsville, MD
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Lotion uploaded by Gabrielle I.
I use this everyday as soon as I get out the shower, especially on my legs, back and butt- places where my skin tone is uneven due to scratches, marks/scares and stretch marks. This has helped even my skin and heal bruises! I always have a bottle or two in my house at all times!
Gabrielle A.
District Heights, MD
Another Great Product, I Love Palmers Lotion. I'm A Big Fan Of The Cocoa Butter Smell So This Lotion Is Perfect. I'd Refer This To ANYONE
Guada Thessa A.
Edmonton, AB
AHH! This leaves me smelling like chocolate - and my coworkers keep asking "who smells like chocolate in here?!" :D Super moisturizing, not too expensive, and I swear has made my hands more even toned. Easy to find anywhere too.
Amanda N.
Las Vegas, NV
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Lotion uploaded by Amanda N.
Purchased at: Target
This is the best lotion I've tried so far! Use everyday after shower and itchy dry skin is gone. Thicker formula I like that it's not watery or greasy. Fast drying. Pretty straight forward.
Stephanie C.
Being pregnant I'm super concerned about not only the products that I put on my skin and absorb into my body but also with stretch marks and the health of my skin. I love this stuff because they have a variety of different products pertaining to different needs. I use this one as my all round lotion for my arms, hands, legs, and feet. I love that it absorbs quickly and leaves a lasting moisturizing effect on my skin. Palmer's Cocoa Butter Lotion
Kelsey G.
Parsons, TN
I've used palmers cocoa butter lotion since I was a kid. It is the most amazing lotion ever. It smooths dry skin, it lightens stretch marks and scars, AND it smells like pure chocolate joy. I use it after every shower for soft, smooth skin with a yummy smell that lingers. It's not too greasy, and it soaks into the skin quickly. It's a staple in my daily routine. 5/5 would recommend.
Caitlyn R.
Stroudsburg, PA
I was recommended this product from my doctor. I got a scar on my nose and I was told to put this product on it and it will heal better. I got it at Walmart for less than $4. This does come out thick but ends up oily once you rub it in. I didn't track my progress with my scar but it did bring comfort to it from the oiliness.
Crystal S.
Anderson, SC
Thick, rich and creamy, yet not greasy. And it smells delicious! I use this every day for smooth, moisturized skin. I've used other lotions and none of them moisturized as well as this.