BY PALMER'S

Palmer's Cocoa Butter With Vitamin E heals and softens rough, dry skin. see more...

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Jar (13.25 oz.)
  • "Love this product! I suffered with dry skin for so long and this has helped me love my healthy skin! Definitely would recommend." in 21 reviews
wendy m.
i use this for my baby stretch marks because i am pregnant and it works great i think it works for all.kinds of skin type to
Emily A.
Is amazing stuff bought it on the ave pretty cheap I would recommend things like Shea butter moisturizer more but palmerswork
Raine W.
Manchaca, TX
Used when I was pregnant to help with itchy skin and stretch marks. Still got a few stretch marks but over all liked this.
Toshiea W.
I love the way this smells, and works on my skin. When I use this my skin feels so soft and smooth, also has a shine to it.
yesenia P.
Santa Rosa, CA
I like this it leaves body soft and it help me with the dry skin when I was pregnant I recommend this product to use it.
Antoinette G.
Kosciusko
I really like this product.it make my skin feel soft and smooth.any isn't to greasy
My skin stays moisturized all day.
Emily F.
Hackensack, NJ
The cocoa butter is a must have. Leaves your skin soft throughout the day and smells so good. you can buy it anywhere.
Geraldine H.
I love the smell like chocolate of this product and your skin feels so smooth after you do a massage with this butter
Briyanee G.
I use this product especially in the winter time, and it has a great coco like smell, and is easy to spread all over.
Nancy L.
South Gate, CA
Since I have dry skin I used this during and after my pregnancy. Since its a cream it's a bit thicker than the pump.