BY PALMER'S #98 in Lotion

Palmer's Cocoa Butter With Vitamin E heals and softens rough, dry skin. see more...

Heather L.
Baltimore, MD
Doesn't work for stretch marks no matter how many times you put it on !!!!! Don't use its expensive and stupid !
Kimberly M.
Georgetown
cocoa butter is amazing. My hands are always dry and i use this every day before work and it makes them so soft.
hildaliz o.
Philadelphia, PA
Cant live without this product being using it since I was a teen, it really evens out skin tone I truly love it.
Natalia C.
New London, CT
Softt smooth feeling on my skin smells so great refreshing very tropical it could get greasy if you go overboard
Gianna D.
Churchville, PA
This product smells amazing and it's great. It really helps with the peeling of skin or if u have itchy eczema!
courtney h.
Speedway, IN
I used this during pregnancy. I still got stretch marks but it helped with the itching. It's not greasy either.
Tameka G.
Staten Island, NY
Palmer coco butter is this best I have been using it for a year's . Many of my family members use it as well
Rocio C.
Memphis
I like Palmers because it helps relief dry skin. My husband use it on his tattoos and it helps heel faster.
Emerald M.
Detroit, MI
Ive been using palmer products for aslong as i can remember. Great company great products. Love :-)) <3
Taryn n.
Mckinney, TX
I swear by this jar! It completely moisturizers without feeling too heavy. I use it for the entire family.