BY PALMER'S #100 in Lotion

Palmer's Cocoa Butter With Vitamin E heals and softens rough, dry skin. see more...

Buy on Sam's Club
  • "Love this product! I suffered with dry skin for so long and this has helped me love my healthy skin! Definitely would recommend." in 27 reviews
  • "Love this product! I suffered with dry skin for so long and this has helped me love my healthy skin! Definitely would recommend." in 21 reviews
Nia F.
I love, love, love this jar!!! This is all that we need. It smells amazing and keeps our skin moisturized all day!
Amber N N.
Jonesborough, TN
Has taken care of not only my stretch marks from my pregnancy, but also the c-section scar has faded significantly!
Kimberly M.
Georgetown
cocoa butter is amazing. My hands are always dry and i use this every day before work and it makes them so soft.
Heather L.
Baltimore, MD
Doesn't work for stretch marks no matter how many times you put it on !!!!! Don't use its expensive and stupid !
hildaliz o.
Philadelphia, PA
Cant live without this product being using it since I was a teen, it really evens out skin tone I truly love it.
Natalia C.
New London, CT
Softt smooth feeling on my skin smells so great refreshing very tropical it could get greasy if you go overboard
courtney h.
Speedway, IN
I used this during pregnancy. I still got stretch marks but it helped with the itching. It's not greasy either.
Gianna D.
Churchville, PA
This product smells amazing and it's great. It really helps with the peeling of skin or if u have itchy eczema!
Tameka G.
Staten Island, NY
Palmer coco butter is this best I have been using it for a year's . Many of my family members use it as well
Rocio C.
Memphis
I like Palmers because it helps relief dry skin. My husband use it on his tattoos and it helps heel faster.