BY PALMER'S

Palmer's Cocoa Butter With Vitamin E heals and softens rough, dry skin. see more...

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Jar (13.25 oz.)
  • "Love this product! I suffered with dry skin for so long and this has helped me love my healthy skin! Definitely would recommend." in 21 reviews
Alison R.
Santa Clarita
I like the cocoa scent. And this cream is nice on my hands. I use it on my daughter's dry elbows and knees and it does a good job of keeping them soft.
Calvin R.
Germantown, MD
I shave my head when done I use the coco butter to prevent drying of my scalp and face and it moisturizer of my beard without flaking great pricing.
jovanna c.
i love love love the smell! it is so yummy! love the soft smooth feel of my body after I apply it. delicious scent! good value! not to pricey.
Ashley H.
Jenkins
Palmers is by far the best brand I have ever bought! Even though this one is kinda greasy, it smells good and keeps my elbows smooth.
Crystal A.
Used this product a few times helps a lot with dry skin very moisturizer into ur skin great brand there carry a lot for different things
Esdondalita S.
Mesquite, TX
Excellent product. It moisturize your skin.  Makes it feels soft. Its gentle on the skin and is not harsh. I use it just about every day.
Tessa T.
Idaho Falls , ID
Palmer's Cocoa Butter is such a great product. I use it before bed, and right after I shower. I have seen such a difference in my skin!
Sabrina C.
This is the best I've ever used. It leaves my skin ever soft and moisturizer and it also has a great smell. It's not too greasy either.
Alyssa P.
Moisturizes wonderfully. I'd recommend letting it soak in for 15 minutes before wearing clothes because it has a slightly greasy layer.
evea s.
Beckley, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These stuff drastically reduces the likelihood of stretch marks. I used it through all 3 of my pregnancies and have very few myself.

back