BY PALMER'S #98 in Lotion

Palmer's Cocoa Butter With Vitamin E heals and softens rough, dry skin. see more...

Buy on Sam's Club
Sabrina C.
This is the best I've ever used. It leaves my skin ever soft and moisturizer and it also has a great smell. It's not too greasy either.
Alyssa P.
Moisturizes wonderfully. I'd recommend letting it soak in for 15 minutes before wearing clothes because it has a slightly greasy layer.
Marian D.
Granada Hills, CA
I have really dry skin and bought this product just to try and it worked, my skin looks a lot more better now that i use it everyday
evea s.
Beckley, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These stuff drastically reduces the likelihood of stretch marks. I used it through all 3 of my pregnancies and have very few myself.
Sara Q.
Dallas
Definitely moisturizing but can run a little greasy. I like it for my night routine but I avoid using it in the outdoor Texas heat.
Melanie N.
Blue Ash, OH
Love palmers coco butter! Great smell and absorbs well. I used this with all three of my boys and continue to use it on my skin!
Brittany C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love this product! I suffered with dry skin for so long and this has helped me love my healthy skin! Definitely would recommend.
Brandi L.
I love this lotion! It adds so much moisture without leaving me greasy feeling. I use it year round to help my skin stay soft.
wendy m.
i use this for my baby stretch marks because i am pregnant and it works great i think it works for all.kinds of skin type to
Emily A.
Is amazing stuff bought it on the ave pretty cheap I would recommend things like Shea butter moisturizer more but palmerswork