BY PALMER'S #98 in Lotion

Palmer's Cocoa Butter With Vitamin E heals and softens rough, dry skin. see more...

Jenni H.
Eagle River
Soft, but I don't like the texture. It's just a personal preference, but I don't like how greasy it is. Greasy isn't the right word, but it's close enough
Stephanie W.
Leroy, AL
LOVE using Palmer's Cocoa Butter products. They always leave my skin smelling great, feeling soft and moisturized, and help with skin conditions as well.
Alison R.
Santa Clarita
I like the cocoa scent. And this cream is nice on my hands. I use it on my daughter's dry elbows and knees and it does a good job of keeping them soft.
Tamarra C.
Love this stuff for the cold months! A little goes a long way and leaves skin soft. You do have to be careful because it can come off a little greasy.
Calvin R.
Germantown, MD
I shave my head when done I use the coco butter to prevent drying of my scalp and face and it moisturizer of my beard without flaking great pricing.
jovanna c.
i love love love the smell! it is so yummy! love the soft smooth feel of my body after I apply it. delicious scent! good value! not to pricey.
Ashley H.
Jenkins
Palmers is by far the best brand I have ever bought! Even though this one is kinda greasy, it smells good and keeps my elbows smooth.
Crystal A.
Used this product a few times helps a lot with dry skin very moisturizer into ur skin great brand there carry a lot for different things
Esdondalita S.
Mesquite, TX
Excellent product. It moisturize your skin.  Makes it feels soft. Its gentle on the skin and is not harsh. I use it just about every day.
Tessa T.
Idaho Falls, ID
Palmer's Cocoa Butter is such a great product. I use it before bed, and right after I shower. I have seen such a difference in my skin!