BY PALMER'S #98 in Lotion

Palmer's Cocoa Butter With Vitamin E heals and softens rough, dry skin. see more...

Buy on Sam's Club
Cyrene T.
Willingboro
Do we really need review this? Everyone knows how awesome Palmers cocoa butter is. It smells great, leaves your skin feeling fabulous and just an overall great product. If you don't know get yourself some.
Darien S.
Cedar Hill, TX
I use this product faithfully during winter. My skin tends to be very dry on winter and Palmer's cocoa butter is just what it needs during those winter months. Very moisturizing and the smell is heavenly.
Breyonna M.
Albany, Ga
I love the consistency of Palmer's cocoa butter. It smells amazing and leaves my skin insanely moisturized and I don't have to keep reapplying it throughout the day. Once I put it on, I won't have to put on anymore until the next day. I would most definitely buy this product again.
Nadinne R.
Rockville, MD
I've used this butter for 3 years. Also, my mom has used this product for a decade now.

It's perfect for winter time because it smooths down even the toughest callouses. Before going to sleep, I apply it to my elbows, knees, hands and feet and I wake up with the softest skin.
Jenny B.
Orlando, FL
Palmer's Cocoa Butter is a must during pregnancy, as it keeps the skin soft and silky. I used it during both my pregnancies to help minimizing stretch marks. I still got some, but they are barely visible. I love the cocoa scent. I would definitively recommend this product.
Cindy H.
I've been using this for more than 30 years mostly for my lips and face. It's great for moisture and makes a nice lip gloss too. I use it several times a day. It is very gentle to my skin. It's great for chapped lips
Lanae P.
Palmers cocoa butter helps soften, soothe and smooth my skin and is also great for a substitute to massage lotion or oil. It smells great and lasts quite a while.
Jesenia C.
Elizabeth, NJ
One of my favorite products for moisturizing any problematic/dry skin patches! Also really helped to fade some of my stretch marks on my hips and thighs. Totally would recommend to anyone who wants a method, not a quick fix to get rid of scars.
Malvy B.
DORAL,FL, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
excellent spread on dry skin. I love very good product.I usually apply in the back and legs and where they exit the striae . It has a natural cocoa butter smell .

Imanye' A.
Elizabeth, NJ
I've been using this product since I was a child , it keeps my body feeling moisturized all day . I'm in love with This stuff . It's also good for scars and stretch marks