BY PALMER'S

Palmer's Cocoa Butter With Vitamin E heals and softens rough, dry skin. see more...

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Jar (13.25 oz.)
  • "Love this product! I suffered with dry skin for so long and this has helped me love my healthy skin! Definitely would recommend." in 21 reviews
Lateshia L.
Washington, DC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love the smell of Cocoa butter but realized it irritates my skin. did no buy this it was given to me . so cant say if it was pricey. Pro love the smell con this made my skin ITCH A LOT. Its very gentle just not for . me. no i would not recommend this to anyone.
Lizbeth L.
Penndel, PA
This is the best out there!!! First off it's so affordable and it's been around forever. I use it on my patients (who by the way are in their 80s and 90s) and they have used this stuff since forever!!! I also use it on me and my family and it keeps me moisturized with hydrated healthy looking skin w/o feeling greasy. 2 words: THE BEST!!!
rubi f.
Oxnard, CA
I got this because I had dry knees and elbows. I started using this after my shower which made me feel amazing and smooth, especially after shaving. A plus is that it smells good enough to eat! And leaves other people asking, 'what smells so good?'.
Genesis F.
#influensterphotobooth amazing product no lie guys this really smoothen and made my scares go away scares as in mosquito bite stains or any insect bite and even scars. So guy I suggest you go and buy this to get softer beautiful looking skin
Destiny J.
Des moines, IA
Having to reapply so much because it was mainly water my body was really absorbing the product which was a good thing and also that thing because I was using more of it in a shorter amount of time been using actual raw virgin unrefined coldpressed coconut oil but it did it’s job it was definitely a good moisturizer
Maribel P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Used this during my pregnancy to try to lessen stretch marks usually can find it at target. It was my first time trying it not a pocket breaker but it is very oily and it didn't really work for me the scent was not strong and it did keep my skin moisturized but not stretch marks free
Edda M.
Manchester, CT
Keeps my skin always super hydrated through the day and I definitely recommend it if you have really dry skin and it has a nice scent to it, which is not super heavy and it's very long lasting.
Erika E.
Atlanta , GA
I used the product nightly coupled with exfoliation in the bath tub on with St. Ives Blemish control apricot scrub once per week to clear up mosquito bite marks on my legs. This combo will have you clear and butter soft👍🏾
Safiyah N.
Dallas, TX
I absolutely love palmers coco butter!!! I have been using this product for years. I have sensitive skin so there are not many scented products I can use on my skin. This lotion not only moisturizers my skin but also fades any dark marks that I may have.
Cyrene T.
Willingboro
Do we really need review this? Everyone knows how awesome Palmers cocoa butter is. It smells great, leaves your skin feeling fabulous and just an overall great product. If you don't know get yourself some.
Naisa W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
How do you guys feel about this product? It’s been around for generations and raves about for pregnant bellies! Have you or someone you know tested the theory of less stress marks? Improvement on old stretch marks?
Ana E.
New York
Is this product good for combination skin?