BY PALMER'S

Palmer's Cocoa Butter With Vitamin E heals and softens rough, dry skin. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Love this product! I suffered with dry skin for so long and this has helped me love my healthy skin! Definitely would recommend." in 21 reviews
Brandy M.
Harker Hts, TX
You can never go wrong with Coco butter. I grew up using Palmer's. I'll probably die using it as well. Always a great product door elbows or dark spots on any skin tone.
Emily R.
Jackson Heights, NY
I own a Prairie dog and she has very super long sharp nails so she tends to leave scratches on me especially when mad. This moisturizer helps get rid of the marks within just a few days, in just 24 hours my skin looks better wherever I have a scratch. In general tho, this moisturizer is amazing for all over the body. I have put it on my face before to help with clearing up imperfections and in one night I felt like it helped, not drastically but it helped a little and with daily use its even better. I definitely recommend this to others.
Shyrita B.
GORDO, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great for clearing up scars and reducing stretch marks!! I covered my belly with this every night during my pregnancy and not one stretch mark is on my stomach! Wish I would have thought to put some on my hips. Its not too oily either. I recommend allowing skin to be exposed to the air for at least about 30 minutes before covering skin. That's what I did. I definitely recommend this product!
Grace A.
Champaign, IL
I originally bought the liquid oil to help fade stretch marks and dark marks on my shoulders left my bras, but I felt like the oil was overpriced and ineffective. I LOVE this cocoa butter. I've been using it for about 2 years now and my dark marks have definitely become lighter. My stretch marks are also faded. I use it to help prevent stretch marks as well and sinc I've been using it I haven't gotten any more.
Corinne R.
St John, KS
I'm a respiratory therapist and working in a hospital leaves my hands and skin parched. This hydrates my skin, not to mention improve the look of my skin. I normally put it on my hands, feet, elbows, and knees right before I go to sleep since it is a little greasy feeling. I absolutely love the smell. I don't use it for scars or stretch marks so I can't comment on its abilities there.
andrea d.
Thermal, CA
PALMER'S COCOA BUTTER JAR!!! I have recommended this product to about 70% of the women I know. Stretch marks? No problem. This product has nearly diminished my stretch marks and turned them
in to slightly visible marks that I like to call my "battle scars". Plus, this product smells absolutely fantastic and can also be used for simply hydrating the skin. I highly recommend!
Beatriz P.
Los Angeles, CA
This I love. Everywhere I walk people ask what is the smell. They love it. I would say I smell like chocolate ๐Ÿ˜. My hubby loves it too. Plus it Makes your skin soft. The biggest plus it that I have use it for my three pregnancies and I have no single Stretch Mark ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ that a big big big plus in my book. Plus when I was pregnant I could tolerate the smell ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป
Darlene F.
Oklahoma City, OK
Palmers Cocoa Butter Jar gives my skin and body the softest skin. I have dry skin and love to slather on the cocoa butter all over before bedtime. This is really great for dry skin to bring it back to looking good. It is my staple in my beauty items and i keep it replaced.
Branisha W.
CHESAPEAKE, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favorite winter moisturizer. The trick is to apply it while your skin is still wet. The cocoa butter keeps me moisturized all day long. It smells great. Definitely a strong cocoa butter scent but I enjoy it. I recommend this product for dry, rough skin. It definitely makes a difference I the skins smoothness and appearance.
Miranda P.
Hampton, NH
I used this product after I had lost about 20lbs (that I gained freshman year in college). I had developed some stretch marks when I lost the weight, and I used this after to help with the stretch marks and to tighten the skin especially around my stomach. It wasn't a miracle product but it worked very well to eliminate the stretch marks and help tighten the skin after about 6 months of use. I would highly recommend it to anyone.