BY PALMER'S

Palmer's Cocoa Butter With Vitamin E heals and softens rough, dry skin. see more...

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Jar (13.25 oz.)
  • "Love this product! I suffered with dry skin for so long and this has helped me love my healthy skin! Definitely would recommend." in 21 reviews
Sarah P.
Lufkin
This product is great from moisturizing. It goes on smoothly and hydrates and repairs skin. It works well for sensitive skin without causing irritation. I would recommend this product.
Ena D.
Awesome product, i've been using palmers cocoa butter basically my entire life. Its one of the best smells in the world, so moisturizing but not overly so even with my problem areas that get oily. This helped with my acne scars ive had for  the longest time, and when i started using this along with that Care One Aloe Vera Gel, they're definitely going to be totally gone within the next week. Only thing i'm careful with is to not use it on my neck because i have no issues with it, so when i use this it adds something my neck doesnt need, which makes a few sporadic pimples pop up.
Stephanie H.
Bronx, NY
I cannot live without this moisturizing butter. I use this twice (or more) times a day. It doesn't irritate my skin or leave my skin dry after a few minutes. It's super gentle and I put it on right after I use my cleanser. I would recommend this product to anyone, but especially those with regularly dry skin
Destiny J.
Des moines, IA
Having to reapply so much because it was mainly water my body was really absorbing the product which was a good thing and also that thing because I was using more of it in a shorter amount of time been using actual raw virgin unrefined coldpressed coconut oil but it did it’s job it was definitely a good moisturizer
Shanna C.
Los Angeles, CA
Absolutely love this stuff even though I feel guilty every time I buy it. While the moisture is long lasting, the ingredients aren't natural. It smells delicious though. I usually buy it from Target or a local beauty supply store. The best advice I can give is pick your poison, we all have our vices.
Maribel P.
Used this during my pregnancy to try to lessen stretch marks usually can find it at target. It was my first time trying it not a pocket breaker but it is very oily and it didn't really work for me the scent was not strong and it did keep my skin moisturized but not stretch marks free
Christina C.
Awesome product for many uses for the skin. It helps with stretch marks and more. Wonderful scent of tropical coconut kinda. Last a long time don't need much. Almost everyday if I have some. Everyday when pregnant. I would definitely recommend,
Nakesh O.
Macon , GA
It’s coco butter. Of course it’s great! This is a oldest but goody product. It’s great for a lot of skin issues. And it lasts all day. It’s great for all skin types. I would recommend anyone to give it a try!
Dawn N.
I have been using palmers coco butter since I was a child. Brings back such great memories and it smells great! Keeps my skin moisturized, smooth and silky. A must have in my skin care routine
Emmie H.