BY PALMER'S

Palmer's Cocoa Butter With Vitamin E heals and softens rough, dry skin. see more...

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Jar (13.25 oz.)
  • "Love this product! I suffered with dry skin for so long and this has helped me love my healthy skin! Definitely would recommend." in 21 reviews
Shanna C.
Los Angeles, CA
Absolutely love this stuff even though I feel guilty every time I buy it. While the moisture is long lasting, the ingredients aren't natural. It smells delicious though. I usually buy it from Target or a local beauty supply store. The best advice I can give is pick your poison, we all have our vices.
Maribel P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Used this during my pregnancy to try to lessen stretch marks usually can find it at target. It was my first time trying it not a pocket breaker but it is very oily and it didn't really work for me the scent was not strong and it did keep my skin moisturized but not stretch marks free
Christina C.
Awesome product for many uses for the skin. It helps with stretch marks and more. Wonderful scent of tropical coconut kinda. Last a long time don't need much. Almost everyday if I have some. Everyday when pregnant. I would definitely recommend,
Nakesh O.
Macon, GA
It’s coco butter. Of course it’s great! This is a oldest but goody product. It’s great for a lot of skin issues. And it lasts all day. It’s great for all skin types. I would recommend anyone to give it a try!
Dawn N.
I have been using palmers coco butter since I was a child. Brings back such great memories and it smells great! Keeps my skin moisturized, smooth and silky. A must have in my skin care routine
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Britney L.
So I am a HUGE fan of Palmer's in general because they are a cruelty free company. Also a lot of their products really work for me so that is an added bonus. I am not sure if this is the blended cocoa butter or the more waxy, if it is the more waxy that you have to sort of melt in your hand, then this is by far my favorite product. The creme has too strong of a scent for me. This product melts into the skin after a bath and makes your skin as soft as butter. And so many people ask me what scent I am wearing when I put this on. I think it smells delicious. I highly recommend this product. It is all natural ingredients and makes your skin glow!
Emily R.
Jackson Heights, NY
I own a Prairie dog and she has very super long sharp nails so she tends to leave scratches on me especially when mad. This moisturizer helps get rid of the marks within just a few days, in just 24 hours my skin looks better wherever I have a scratch. In general tho, this moisturizer is amazing for all over the body. I have put it on my face before to help with clearing up imperfections and in one night I felt like it helped, not drastically but it helped a little and with daily use its even better. I definitely recommend this to others.
Shyrita B.
Gordo, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great for clearing up scars and reducing stretch marks!! I covered my belly with this every night during my pregnancy and not one stretch mark is on my stomach! Wish I would have thought to put some on my hips. Its not too oily either. I recommend allowing skin to be exposed to the air for at least about 30 minutes before covering skin. That's what I did. I definitely recommend this product!
Grace A.
Champaign, IL
I originally bought the liquid oil to help fade stretch marks and dark marks on my shoulders left my bras, but I felt like the oil was overpriced and ineffective. I LOVE this cocoa butter. I've been using it for about 2 years now and my dark marks have definitely become lighter. My stretch marks are also faded. I use it to help prevent stretch marks as well and sinc I've been using it I haven't gotten any more.