BY PALMER'S

Palmer's Cocoa Butter With Vitamin E heals and softens rough, dry skin. see more...

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Jar (13.25 oz.)
  • "Love this product! I suffered with dry skin for so long and this has helped me love my healthy skin! Definitely would recommend." in 21 reviews
Yandra B.
santo domingo este , FL
Es muy buena y huele muy bien, permite que tu piel se encuentre en estados naturales, y sobre todo aclara las partes afectadas y oscuras.
Carla F.
They are cruelty free. This has a strong scent and I like it. makes my skin soft as butter and of course helps me get rid of the marks
Navya Naidu M.
I dunno whether it really reduces stretch marks I have used it and din see any results it's just a body butter with good scent
Isamar T.
Ponce, PR
I love it it leaves your skin soft and it takes out old scars and marks its really usefull should try it and it smells great!
Fiona D.
craigavon
I use this everywhere. On my lips, hands etc.
Really rich and creamy, great for easily irritated skin
Great value for money
Evelyn C.
This is my go to body cream, I like my skin to feel moisturerd and shinny and the palmers cocoa butter does exactly that.
Paris L.
Great for dry skin, smells delicious and it soaks perfectly in to the skin with a shinny finish!
Su L.
I have a scar from a passed injury and it has help me to make it clear. I really like the smell
Vale O.
Sirve bastante para las estrías desde mi embarazo la uso y he notado considerables cambios