BY PALMER'S

Palmer's Cocoa Butter With Vitamin E heals and softens rough, dry skin. see more...

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Jar (13.25 oz.)
  • "Love this product! I suffered with dry skin for so long and this has helped me love my healthy skin! Definitely would recommend." in 21 reviews
Farah W.
Great product. Leaves your skin moist all day and it smells great. Great for dry skin.
Olivia W.
Los Angeles, CA
Most hydrating lotion I've ever used. Been using for three years and never going back!
Lori W.
Willamina, OR
This is too thick and I don't like the smell. It does however keep your skin moist.
🎀Christeen.Tips🇪🇬💄 f.
El Mahallah el-Kobra
Wow! What a great, easily obtainable, and low cost product that actually performs! This butter is absolute bliss for dry, itchy skin. I love the cocoa butter scent. It is multi-purpose too. I use it immediately after a shower or bath and it soaks into the skin fairly quickly. I use it as a lip balm, facial moisturizer at night on occasion, and on the dry ends of my hair in a pinch. Anywhere on your body that you have dry skin (or hair) it is a wonderful product. For $3 and change for a jar...you just can't beat the price. Plus I love the fact that Palmer's does not test on little critters. If you like a very moisturizing, rich butter it's a must-have.
Reneé E.
This is my all time favorite. I love the smell and the feel of this on my skin. It’s nice and gentle to use and of course I use it everyday to help fade my stretch marks and keep my skin nice and hydrated.
Fatma R.
jizah
Have being using it forever .. because i keep gaining and loosing weight all the time so i have stretch marks .. works nicely on them ... doesn't hurt , burn , or itch . Moisturizes and softens the erea .. might be a little slippery and greasy
Stephanie M.
Calgary
It is a great product, just hard to get out of the container, I found it hard and had too press down and scrape it out. I used it all through my pregnancies, with no issues
Jennifer U.
Hanmer, ON
The best product for my dry skin. So great that the company is also cruelty free. I’ve replaced all Vaseline products with this and I love it. It can be used as a moisturizer, to take off makeup, after shaving, lip balm... have been using this for a few years now and will never look back.
Lizbeth L.
Penndel, PA
This is the best out there!!! First off it's so affordable and it's been around forever. I use it on my patients (who by the way are in their 80s and 90s) and they have used this stuff since forever!!! I also use it on me and my family and it keeps me moisturized with hydrated healthy looking skin w/o feeling greasy. 2 words: THE BEST!!!
Cianne G.
I love Palmers because they do the job they claim to do, now the coco butter comes in two different forms, the lotion one, which i feel moisturizers but doesn't show it on my skin especially. and then the cream form which is the one in the picture, i believe it is a must have for all black people, it moisturizes and shines it is a must have!