BY PALMER'S #98 in Lotion

Palmer's Cocoa Butter With Vitamin E heals and softens rough, dry skin. see more...

Theresa S.
Rainelle, WV
Very nice scent. Absorbs well and quickly. Leaves skin soft and soothes skin irritations.
💘Sana R.
Mountain Top, PA
Love this stuff! Has made my skin so soft and smooth !! I would highly recommend I.T!!!
Olivia W.
Los Angeles, CA
Most hydrating lotion I've ever used. Been using for three years and never going back!
Farah W.
Great product. Leaves your skin moist all day and it smells great. Great for dry skin.
Lori W.
Willamina, OR
This is too thick and I don't like the smell. It does however keep your skin moist.
🎀Christeen.Tips🇪🇬💄 f.
El Mahallah el-Kobra
Wow! What a great, easily obtainable, and low cost product that actually performs! This butter is absolute bliss for dry, itchy skin. I love the cocoa butter scent. It is multi-purpose too. I use it immediately after a shower or bath and it soaks into the skin fairly quickly. I use it as a lip balm, facial moisturizer at night on occasion, and on the dry ends of my hair in a pinch. Anywhere on your body that you have dry skin (or hair) it is a wonderful product. For $3 and change for a jar...you just can't beat the price. Plus I love the fact that Palmer's does not test on little critters. If you like a very moisturizing, rich butter it's a must-have.
Jennifer U.
Hanmer, ON
The best product for my dry skin. So great that the company is also cruelty free. I’ve replaced all Vaseline products with this and I love it. It can be used as a moisturizer, to take off makeup, after shaving, lip balm... have been using this for a few years now and will never look back.
Reneé E.
This is my all time favorite. I love the smell and the feel of this on my skin. It’s nice and gentle to use and of course I use it everyday to help fade my stretch marks and keep my skin nice and hydrated.
Fatma R.
jizah
Have being using it forever .. because i keep gaining and loosing weight all the time so i have stretch marks .. works nicely on them ... doesn't hurt , burn , or itch . Moisturizes and softens the erea .. might be a little slippery and greasy
Stephanie M.
Calgary
It is a great product, just hard to get out of the container, I found it hard and had too press down and scrape it out. I used it all through my pregnancies, with no issues