BY PALMER'S

Palmer's Cocoa Butter With Vitamin E heals and softens rough, dry skin. see more...

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Jar (13.25 oz.)
  • "Love this product! I suffered with dry skin for so long and this has helped me love my healthy skin! Definitely would recommend." in 21 reviews
Troyneisha J.
Baton Rouge, LA
For ist Idk judo got if judo of off of folder will for gov fool icy j cu I'm still lsu tofu ft
Jacquelyn R.
Woodstock , Il
Used this product throughout my pregnancy loved it! Kept my skin soft and stretch Mark free!
Salena Y.
Palmers helps me not get any stretch marks on my hips and stomach and many other places too.
🇺🇸✈️🇰🇷 W.
Fort Campbell, KY
I’ve used this product all my life it keeps my face from getting super dry and even my lips
Theresa S.
Rainelle, WV
Very nice scent. Absorbs well and quickly. Leaves skin soft and soothes skin irritations.
Jasmine C.
Santa Ana, CA
This is my favorite to use for after shaving my legs. I've used it for many, many years.
Olivia W.
Los Angeles, CA
Most hydrating lotion I've ever used. Been using for three years and never going back!
💘Sana R.
Mountain Top, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this stuff! Has made my skin so soft and smooth !! I would highly recommend I.T!!!
Farah W.
Great product. Leaves your skin moist all day and it smells great. Great for dry skin.
Lori W.
Willamina, OR
This is too thick and I don't like the smell. It does however keep your skin moist.