BY PALMER'S #98 in Lotion

Palmer's Cocoa Butter With Vitamin E heals and softens rough, dry skin. see more...

Buy on Sam's Club
Diana G.
Peoria, AZ
Love It !!! This product not only provides the moisture i need for my dry skin . But it smells great ...
Isela G.
Sacramento, CA
Love this coco butter. Leaves my skin so soft and hydrated. Smells great and rubs into the skin well.
Estephanie G.
Levittown , NY
This is the best cream I use it every day for my face and body. I've been using it for a long time
savanna r.
Tulare, CA
I used this well I was pregnant I loved the smoothness and the smell , but I still got strechmarks
Jasmine B.
Indianapolis, IN
This cocoa butter is a must have postpartum item. Because some of us do battle with stretch marks
Troyneisha J.
Baton Rouge, LA
For ist Idk judo got if judo of off of folder will for gov fool icy j cu I'm still lsu tofu ft
Jacquelyn R.
Woodstock , Il
Used this product throughout my pregnancy loved it! Kept my skin soft and stretch Mark free!
Salena Y.
Palmers helps me not get any stretch marks on my hips and stomach and many other places too.
I’ve used this product all my life it keeps my face from getting super dry and even my lips
Jasmine C.
Santa Ana, CA
This is my favorite to use for after shaving my legs. I've used it for many, many years.