BY PALMER'S

Palmer's Cocoa Butter With Vitamin E heals and softens rough, dry skin. see more...

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Jar (13.25 oz.)
  • "Love this product! I suffered with dry skin for so long and this has helped me love my healthy skin! Definitely would recommend." in 21 reviews
Kimberly M.
Georgetown
cocoa butter is amazing. My hands are always dry and i use this every day before work and it makes them so soft.
Gianna D.
Churchville, PA
This product smells amazing and it's great. It really helps with the peeling of skin or if u have itchy eczema!
courtney h.
Speedway, IN
I used this during pregnancy. I still got stretch marks but it helped with the itching. It's not greasy either.
Tameka G.
Staten Island, NY
Palmer coco butter is this best I have been using it for a year's . Many of my family members use it as well
Malenthya T.
I use this every time I get out the shower.its great for dry skin.And it smells so good.And makes skin soft.
Rocio C.
Memphis
I like Palmers because it helps relief dry skin. My husband use it on his tattoos and it helps heel faster.
Emerald M.
Detroit, MI
Ive been using palmer products for aslong as i can remember. Great company great products. Love :-)) <3
Taryn n.
Mckinney, TX
I swear by this jar! It completely moisturizers without feeling too heavy. I use it for the entire family.
Kimberly P.
Leaves my lips hydrated and has a super glossy shine! I leave this on overnight and wake up to smooth lips.
Diana G.
Peoria, AZ
Love It !!! This product not only provides the moisture i need for my dry skin . But it smells great ...

back