BY PALMER'S

Palmer's Cocoa Butter With Vitamin E heals and softens rough, dry skin. see more...

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Jar (13.25 oz.)
  • "Love this product! I suffered with dry skin for so long and this has helped me love my healthy skin! Definitely would recommend." in 21 reviews
Ena D.
Awesome product, i've been using palmers cocoa butter basically my entire life. Its one of the best smells in the world, so moisturizing but not overly so even with my problem areas that get oily. This helped with my acne scars ive had for  the longest time, and when i started using this along with that Care One Aloe Vera Gel, they're definitely going to be totally gone within the next week. Only thing i'm careful with is to not use it on my neck because i have no issues with it, so when i use this it adds something my neck doesnt need, which makes a few sporadic pimples pop up.
lamiae96 E.
This is really good for dry skin! It keeps your skin hydrated all day, just be careful not to put too much on as it can get a bit greasy. After only a few days of using it my dry skin was back to normal and no longer dry! I definitely recommend and the jar lasts a long time!
Jo O.
West Palm Bch, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this stuff. I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!!! Maybe also because I got a lot of foot, leg, back, and belly rubs when I was pregnant. My belly still has stretch marks, but they don't look terrible.
Mary F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am currently using it to avoid stretch marks in my pregnancy and it has worked very well, the aroma is delicious and the texture of the cream is like butter melts in the belly, I love this cream until now I do not have a single stretch, I recommend it 100%
Nzinga D.
bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The way i love me some coco butter my #1 go to lotion it gets your dry skin back into a normal state although in the summer it can leave you a bit greasy i still will use it bj’s sells the big size for about 9.00 and it can last from 4-5 months
Stephanye V.
Panorama City, CA
Have never used another brad but this one. So i can't really tell which body oil is the best for me but this one does its trick leaves my skin soft and hydrated specially of the colder days.
Akyra S.
Kinston, NC
I love using this product during the fall/ winter months. I feel that because it is a solid, it does last much longer and it’s very moisturizing to the skin. If anyone has eczema or other skin conditions, this product works well to sooth your skin and to keep it healthy.
Sarah P.
Lufkin
This product is great from moisturizing. It goes on smoothly and hydrates and repairs skin. It works well for sensitive skin without causing irritation. I would recommend this product.
Stephanie H.
Bronx, NY
I cannot live without this moisturizing butter. I use this twice (or more) times a day. It doesn't irritate my skin or leave my skin dry after a few minutes. It's super gentle and I put it on right after I use my cleanser. I would recommend this product to anyone, but especially those with regularly dry skin
Destiny J.
Des Moines, IA
Having to reapply so much because it was mainly water my body was really absorbing the product which was a good thing and also that thing because I was using more of it in a shorter amount of time been using actual raw virgin unrefined coldpressed coconut oil but it did it’s job it was definitely a good moisturizer