BY PALMER'S

Palmer's Cocoa Butter With Vitamin E heals and softens rough, dry skin. see more...

Buy on Sam's Club
Britney L.
Britney L.
So I am a HUGE fan of Palmer's in general because they are a cruelty free company. Also a lot of their products really work for me so that is an added bonus. I am not sure if this is the blended cocoa butter or the more waxy, if it is the more waxy that you have to sort of melt in your hand, then this is by far my favorite product. The creme has too strong of a scent for me. This product melts into the skin after a bath and makes your skin as soft as butter. And so many people ask me what scent I am wearing when I put this on. I think it smells delicious. I highly recommend this product. It is all natural ingredients and makes your skin glow!
Emily R.
Emily R.
Jackson Heights, NY
I own a Prairie dog and she has very super long sharp nails so she tends to leave scratches on me especially when mad. This moisturizer helps get rid of the marks within just a few days, in just 24 hours my skin looks better wherever I have a scratch. In general tho, this moisturizer is amazing for all over the body. I have put it on my face before to help with clearing up imperfections and in one night I felt like it helped, not drastically but it helped a little and with daily use its even better. I definitely recommend this to others.
Grace A.
Grace A.
Urbana, IL
I originally bought the liquid oil to help fade stretch marks and dark marks on my shoulders left my bras, but I felt like the oil was overpriced and ineffective. I LOVE this cocoa butter. I've been using it for about 2 years now and my dark marks have definitely become lighter. My stretch marks are also faded. I use it to help prevent stretch marks as well and sinc I've been using it I haven't gotten any more.
Shyrita B.
Shyrita B.
Gordo, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
Great for clearing up scars and reducing stretch marks!! I covered my belly with this every night during my pregnancy and not one stretch mark is on my stomach! Wish I would have thought to put some on my hips. Its not too oily either. I recommend allowing skin to be exposed to the air for at least about 30 minutes before covering skin. That's what I did. I definitely recommend this product!
Corinne R.
Corinne R.
St John, KS
I'm a respiratory therapist and working in a hospital leaves my hands and skin parched. This hydrates my skin, not to mention improve the look of my skin. I normally put it on my hands, feet, elbows, and knees right before I go to sleep since it is a little greasy feeling. I absolutely love the smell. I don't use it for scars or stretch marks so I can't comment on its abilities there.
andrea d.
andrea d.
Thermal, CA
PALMER'S COCOA BUTTER JAR!!! I have recommended this product to about 70% of the women I know. Stretch marks? No problem. This product has nearly diminished my stretch marks and turned them
in to slightly visible marks that I like to call my "battle scars". Plus, this product smells absolutely fantastic and can also be used for simply hydrating the skin. I highly recommend!
Beatriz P.
Beatriz P.
Los Angeles, CA
This I love. Everywhere I walk people ask what is the smell. They love it. I would say I smell like chocolate 😍. My hubby loves it too. Plus it Makes your skin soft. The biggest plus it that I have use it for my three pregnancies and I have no single Stretch Mark 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻😍😍 that a big big big plus in my book. Plus when I was pregnant I could tolerate the smell 👌🏻
Branisha W.
Branisha W.
Chesapeake , VA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my favorite winter moisturizer. The trick is to apply it while your skin is still wet. The cocoa butter keeps me moisturized all day long. It smells great. Definitely a strong cocoa butter scent but I enjoy it. I recommend this product for dry, rough skin. It definitely makes a difference I the skins smoothness and appearance.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Bronx, NY
I cannot live without this moisturizing butter. I use this twice (or more) times a day. It doesn't irritate my skin or leave my skin dry after a few minutes. It's super gentle and I put it on right after I use my cleanser. I would recommend this product to anyone, but especially those with regularly dry skin
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Riverview, FL
I have been using cocoa butter for so long, it really keeps my skin looking great. I have pretty dry skin so I been using cocoa butter for that issue. Sometimes I get upset when I don't find cocoa butter at my neighborhood store, so I end up getting baby lotion from Johnson's that really good too.