BY PALMER'S #98 in Lotion

Palmer's Cocoa Butter With Vitamin E heals and softens rough, dry skin. see more...

Buy on Sam's Club
Akyra S.
Kinston, NC
I love using this product during the fall/ winter months. I feel that because it is a solid, it does last much longer and it’s very moisturizing to the skin. If anyone has eczema or other skin conditions, this product works well to sooth your skin and to keep it healthy.
Nzinga D.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The way i love me some coco butter my #1 go to lotion it gets your dry skin back into a normal state although in the summer it can leave you a bit greasy i still will use it bj’s sells the big size for about 9.00 and it can last from 4-5 months
Mary F.
Tampa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am currently using it to avoid stretch marks in my pregnancy and it has worked very well, the aroma is delicious and the texture of the cream is like butter melts in the belly, I love this cream until now I do not have a single stretch, I recommend it 100%
Stephanye V.
Panorama City, CA
Have never used another brad but this one. So i can't really tell which body oil is the best for me but this one does its trick leaves my skin soft and hydrated specially of the colder days.
Sarah P.
Lufkin
This product is great from moisturizing. It goes on smoothly and hydrates and repairs skin. It works well for sensitive skin without causing irritation. I would recommend this product.
DestinyJackson🔎 J.
Des Moines
Having to reapply so much because it was mainly water my body was really absorbing the product which was a good thing and also that thing because I was using more of it in a shorter amount of time been using actual raw virgin unrefined coldpressed coconut oil but it did it’s job it was definitely a good moisturizer
Mari. P.
Used this during my pregnancy to try to lessen stretch marks usually can find it at target. It was my first time trying it not a pocket breaker but it is very oily and it didn't really work for me the scent was not strong and it did keep my skin moisturized but not stretch marks free
Christina C.
Awesome product for many uses for the skin. It helps with stretch marks and more. Wonderful scent of tropical coconut kinda. Last a long time don't need much. Almost everyday if I have some. Everyday when pregnant. I would definitely recommend,
Nakesh O.
Macon, GA
It’s coco butter. Of course it’s great! This is a oldest but goody product. It’s great for a lot of skin issues. And it lasts all day. It’s great for all skin types. I would recommend anyone to give it a try!
Emmie H.