BY PALMER'S

Palmers Cocoa Butter Soap 3.3 ounces - Pack of 2 see more...

Maegan H.
Staten Island, NY
I used this while i was pregnant and did help with the itchyness. I dont think it was as moisturizing as I hoped it to be but wasnt the worst. Its a really good body oil.
jessica z.
Stony Brook, NY
The oil is an amazing moisturizer. I put it on a while before showering and once it comes time to shower, my skin is completely soft.
official M.
London, Middlesex
Having eczema isn't nice and I suffer from this skin disease. I'm writing this honest review to people that. Have skin problems and even though I take my prescribed medication, I have found by using this soothing oil has helped keeping my skin soft and non drying. This is amazing for people who even suffer from dry skin that is lacking moisture to their body or hands. A little goes a long way with this oil based product and it's rich in consistency and smells lovely too.

Give this a try boys and girls and let me know your thoughts and feeling on this product or similarities that work well of dry skin

Message and like
Love H
Megan D.
Westbrook road, Shepton Mallet
Amazing product, I have dry sensitive skin with eczema and this product is perfect, it doesn't irotate my skin and leaves it feeling smooth