BY PALMER'S

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Hand Cream Conc 2 oz. see more...

Natasha P.
Carlisle , MA
AMAZING DURING THE BOSTON WINTERS. This comes in a pack of six and I literally have one at my desk, in my purse, in my computer bag, on my nightstand and one next to the sink. It stops any itching or dryness, and its super affordable. A+ in my book!
adrienne p.
Opelousas, LA
Wintertime necessity! This stuff makes my hands sily smooth. but of course I love all of Palmers products.
Nusha M.
After what I have tried I can say that it is excellent in moisturizing but its smell I did not like very much and I love to use it before sleeping