BY PALMER'S

Quality you can trust from Palmer's at a Great Value!. Palmer's Cocoa Butter Hair Conditioner 8.5oz Tube (3 Pack). see more...

Sky N.
Sugar Land, TX
This surprisingly helped so much with my dry scalp. I know it's highly recommended to wash hair every other day, but I am guilty of washing every single day and my hair/scalp pays for it. This really did nourish and moisturize my scalp.
This stuff smells so heavenly !! I shower and leave this in my hair for half an hour and rinse . Feels like butter in my hair . Great for kinky curly hair been using for 3 months now and I notice my hair is softer shiny and healthy . Great for curly headed girls
Lizette S.
El Paso , TX
This is a pretty good product in winter time when hair gets dry and breaks it actually helps moisturize and hydrate the roots and the ends of the hair if you have dry brittle hair I really recommend this product
Connie A.
Harlow, Essex
This conditioner smells really good but doesn’t leave my hair feeling as conditioned as I would like it to. I would probably buy it again tho.