Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E Swivel Stick SPF 30 uploaded by Lola H.Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E Swivel Stick SPF 30 uploaded by Julie B.Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E Swivel Stick SPF 30 uploaded by Jessica M.

BY PALMER'S

Palmer's® Cocoa Butter Formula® With Vitamin E SPF 30 Swivel Stick®.
Smooth application.
Soothes & softens dry, chapped lips.
Moisturizes wind burned & chafed skin.
Spot SPF protection for cheeks, nose and other exposed areas.
For cheeks, nose & other exposed areas.
Soothes chapped lips. see more...

• How does this one compare to the regular coco butter swiv...1 Answers
Alessandra c.
Brooklyn , NY
This is my favorite lip balm ever! It is super moisturizing and the product will last you a very long time! The only thing is I wish they'd change the packaging because it looks like a glue stick! I am tired of people always looking at me weird and thinking I am putting glue on my lips!
Lola H.
This product is awesome! I have had the one that I have for years. So soothing, moisturizing.... I refuse to use anything else on my lips. I swear by this product. And long lasting. So hard to finish a tube. Love love love
Erica H.
Elgin, SC
This is amazing for your Lips! It’s hard to find a chapstick that doesn’t have to much medication but not to little. This is just right. Same palmers for your lips as palmers lotion is good for skin.
Shanda S.
Augusta, GA
This stuff is very moisturizing. However, I was a little disappointed in the fact that it contains so many other ingredients besides cocoa butter and vitamin E. Mineral oil is the second listed ingredient, behind cocoa extract. That puts mineral oil before cocoa butter itself is even listed on the ingredient list. Still, I like the product and use it as a lip balm as well.
Gianna C.
Flushing, NY
I love this lip balm!! it works wonders on dry lips and always keeps them hydrated. goes on smooth and has a really nice smell. lasts a while- sometimes pricey- i usually but it online at walmart. highly recommend.
Heather W.
By far my favorite lip product. I used to use the chapstick brand until I found this stuff. It is so silky and leaves your lips so smooth and moisturized! It's just a plus that it doesn't taste awful like most chapsticks.
Misha A.
Seaside, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This smells so good and its ahmazing for stretch marks after a baby. I also got some for my sister because shes a produce manager and gets super dry skin on her face.
Antara G.
Obsessed with this stuff. it smells amazing, and is so buttery smooth. It's the only stuff I don't bite off because I love the way it feels- improves dry lips like nothing else!
Jessica M.
This will change your lip balm game! I've been using this for the last couple of years and I haven't looked back! I've used countless lip balms and this surpasses them all! Whether dry heat or cold this is my ride or die! Plus, it lasts forever!
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING! A friend gave it to me over two years ago and I still have the same one, it lasts so long and tastes amazing! It works well too ;)
Brandice T.
RUSTON, LA
How does this one compare to the regular coco butter swivel stick