BY PALMER'S

Formulated to help improve the appearance of: Rapid Absorption Systeme®. Scars. Stretch Marks. Dry, Damaged Skin. Uneven Skin Tone. Aging Skin. No mess pump dispenser. with Cetesomate-E® Complex. Dermatologically Tested Palmer s® Cocoa Butter Formula® Skin Therapy Oil is an advanced multi-purpose skin perfection product that can be used all over the body, including face.  This preservative free, lightweight formula contains an exclusive blend of key ingredie. see more...

• Has anyone used this for stretchmarks and does it work?1 Answers
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E Skin Therapy Oil
  • "Just started using this and I have to admit I really like it. I have dry skin and it helps so after a shower I put this on instead of lotion and it definitely does its job." in 5 reviews
  • "I enjoyed using this oil, very hydrating for dry skin, doesn't just sit on the skin,but it absorbs qiuckly. Lightweights, smells great,gentle on all skin types about to use everyday after a shower. It make the skin feel so soft aftee the first use. I will definitely use this body oil and recommend it to others. " in 3 reviews
Kayla H.
Port Angeles , WA
So I am 8 months pregnant and just starting to get stretch marks.. I got a coupon for this stuff in one of my welcome boxes and decided to give it a shot. First off I noticed it's smells flipping AMAZING! Second, it claims to improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks, dry, damaged skin, uneven skin tone, and aging skin. I've used it twice so far and it is VERY moisturizing! I wanna say it was almost $8 so I'm really hoping it works! So far it looks like it already has! It's a pretty good sized bottle thankfully! And a little goes a long way! 😍
Katelyn C.
Memphis, TN
I have used this for a few months now and I love it. It makes my skin glow, feel hydrated and it sinks in to the skin so well, that it makes you just feel better. I love the dropper, it makes it easy to use without having a mess. The price was under $10 when I got it I believe. I got mine at walmart, and I am happy I did, I use it every night, and I will repurchase again!
Larissa L.
Apple Valley
This product seemed to work ok. I️ would not buy I️t again because I️ did not like the oil texture of I️t and the smell was not very good compared to the tummy butter.
breann y.
Toledo, OH
I've been using this product on my thighs and stomach and have been using a noticeable change on both the color and texture of my stretch marks. This oil doesn't leave you feeling oily and dries into the skin nicely while leaving it feeling nice and hydrated. also, I know there is a face oil but I've been using this on my face and have been noticing a difference on my dark spots.if you're into cupping, I highly reccomend using this as the oil to use while doing your treatment. I think that using this while cupping really helps moisture and work into the skin while cupping.
Ashley B.
Levittown, PA
I was badly burned by boiling water in October. Around February I started noticing my scars weren't really fading that well in their own so I purchased this oil. It really made my scars fade the last three months I've been using it and I'm going to continue to use it. It also works well with removing makeup and even applying it to your face. It's a bit greasy but it smells great.
Helen L.
I got this as a sample when I was looking to find an oil/serum that would help even out my skin tone.  I thought this product was really similar to the consistency of Bio-Oil.  I however was not that fond of the scent of cocoa butter, made me want to have chocolate every time I used it (eventually it got irritating).  However, just from the sample, I found it did help even out some parts of my skin, possibly will repurchase full size in the future.
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
I love this brand and this product. I use this every day after I get out of the shower. It definitely helps to keep my skin so soft and smooth snd I am in love with the smell. The best part about this product is thst although it is a body oil it doesn't leave my shower all oily so I don't have to worry about the next person who is going to be going to be in there slipping in there. I highly recommend this product. .
Kristin M.
Hot Springs, AR
I originally purchased this oil to help with stretch marks while I was pregnant. While I did not notice a huge difference in my stretch marks, I did notice a huge difference in the overall softness of my skin. This oil is amazing for a moisturizer and I use it daily right when I get out of the shower. I also love to use this oil to shave my legs with. It's great for that. Overall, I would recommend this product.
Shea H.
Canton, GA
I’ve only been using this product a couple of weeks but so far so good. It seems to be lightening scars from a surgery and smoothing dry skin patches. It’s pretty effective and I definitely recommend for stretch marks and keeping the skin moisturized.
Dhakharia B.
Kentwood , MI
Palmers has a lot of good products and good products and this is another great product. You can buy it at any store, but I get mines at Walmart. It really moisturizes your skin and keeps it soft. This one of my favorite brands to buy skin care products from. I think you should try it.
Tara M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone used this for stretchmarks and does it work?

Walgreens