BY PALMER'S

Palmer's® Cocoa Butter Formula® With Vitamin E Moisturizing Hand Wash.
No sulfates.
Gentle on skin.
Made with natural cocoa butter. see more...

• How well does this work? Does it have a scent? My entire ...1 Answers
  • What does this to to your hands?5 Answers
Ruth E.
I have tremendously dry skin, and during winter times it gets worse. I have tried everything including homemade lotions and natural oils, and nothing has worked as great as this lotion. Great smell and immediate results.
Jennifer W.
Winfield, AL
I got this hand wash for my aunt (who is a nurse and her hands are very dry from washing a lot). She is in love with this product! I personality have oily skin or I would be using it myself! It has helped her so much.
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
Palmer's is AMAZING first off you can find Palmer's everywhere which is convenient and great. The prices are reasonable. They have different products for everyday life and they all work great with a nice coconut smell. Leaves your skin feeling smooth and helps with some very dry skin. This is def a winner for me.
Carlie J.
I used cocoa butter when I first found out I was pregnant to {hopefully} prevent stretch marks, and to be completely honest IT HELPED!!! I was 108 when I found out I was pregnant and gained almost 40 pounds. I have ONE stretch mark on my stomach. Highly recommended
Brittany P.
I love all coco butter products. I have never thought of using the wash until recently but it's great for your hands it leaves them super soft and then you could always use the lotion afterwards to keep the softness lasting longer! It's affordable and easy to use!
Shianne S.
Every time I use a product by this brand I always love the results. This product specifically leaves your hands feeling nice and soft after washing. When using it along with their lotion it is guaranteed softness to last all day. I would recommend this product and would buy it again.
Jami L.
Meridianville, AL
Palmers is my go to moisturizer. During my pregnancy my skin became very dry and using this lotion helped keep my skin moisturized and feeling good. I will always use this over anything else. And of course the smell is always great. I would recommend to anyone.
Anna M.
Cookeville, TN
I love Palmer's line and recently had good experiences with their products during my pregnancy. I was very pleased with the scent and the way it left my skin feeling. It kept my skin moisturized all day and free from stretch marks.
Stephanie R.
Antioch, IL
I have always had a great experience with this product. I have super sensitive skin and have never had any irritation. Formula is non greasy and it definitely prevented me from getting any stretch marks. I have always recommend Palmers coca butter to any soon to be mom I know. Great product!
McKenzie D.
greenfield , IA
I got the stretch mark lotion and I got stretch marks lol. I don't really care for the smell. It's affordable and you can get it anywhere. I definitely have other favorites. I probably won't buy it again.
Vanessa D.
Melrose Park, IL
What does this to to your hands?
qAmber J.
Dryden, Virginia
How well does this work? Does it have a scent? My entire family suffers with dry skin and Im not sure if hubby will use it if it smells really strong.