BY PALMER'S

Palmer's® Cocoa Butter Formula® With Vitamin E Moisturizing Hand Wash.
No sulfates.
Gentle on skin.
Made with natural cocoa butter. see more...

• How well does this work? Does it have a scent? My entire family suf...1 Answers
  • What does this to to your hands?5 Answers
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Antioch, IL
I have always had a great experience with this product. I have super sensitive skin and have never had any irritation. Formula is non greasy and it definitely prevented me from getting any stretch marks. I have always recommend Palmers coca butter to any soon to be mom I know. Great product!
Jami L.
Jami L.
Meridianville, AL
Palmers is my go to moisturizer. During my pregnancy my skin became very dry and using this lotion helped keep my skin moisturized and feeling good. I will always use this over anything else. And of course the smell is always great. I would recommend to anyone.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Winfield, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this hand wash for my aunt (who is a nurse and her hands are very dry from washing a lot). She is in love with this product! I personality have oily skin or I would be using it myself! It has helped her so much.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Cookeville, TN
I love Palmer's line and recently had good experiences with their products during my pregnancy. I was very pleased with the scent and the way it left my skin feeling. It kept my skin moisturized all day and free from stretch marks.
Lois F.
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Palmer's is AMAZING first off you can find Palmer's everywhere which is convenient and great. The prices are reasonable. They have different products for everyday life and they all work great with a nice coconut smell. Leaves your skin feeling smooth and helps with some very dry skin. This is def a winner for me.
McKenzie D.
McKenzie D.
Greenfield, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got the stretch mark lotion and I got stretch marks lol. I don't really care for the smell. It's affordable and you can get it anywhere. I definitely have other favorites. I probably won't buy it again.
Ruth S.
Ruth S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tremendously dry skin, and during winter times it gets worse. I have tried everything including homemade lotions and natural oils, and nothing has worked as great as this lotion. Great smell and immediate results.
Melody H.
Melody H.
Milford, DE
Awesome hand wash. Leaves hands silky smooth and soft to the touch. The fragrance of cocoa butter is always a pleasant smell to the nose.
Amna A.
Amna A.
New Castle, DE
I'm a loyal Palmer's customer and use most of their range. This is an excellent hand wash for very sensitive skin which is easily irritated by other soaps and hand washes. Your hands feel so soft after washing
Shianne S.
Shianne S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Every time I use a product by this brand I always love the results. This product specifically leaves your hands feeling nice and soft after washing. When using it along with their lotion it is guaranteed softness to last all day. I would recommend this product and would buy it again.
Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.
Melrose Park, IL
What does this to to your hands?
Amber J.
Amber J.
Dryden, Virginia
How well does this work? Does it have a scent? My entire family suffers with dry skin and Im not sure if hubby will use it if it smells really strong.