Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E Moisture Rich Shampoo uploaded by Kinsey H.Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E Moisture Rich Shampoo uploaded by Hira A.

BY PALMER'S

Palmer's® Cocoa Butter Formula® with Vitamin E Moisture Rich Shampoo.
Refreshes and stimulates scalp for healthy hair growth.
With peppermint oil and cocoa butter.
No sulfates.
No parabens.
For dry, damaged hair. see more...

Kinsey H.
cheltenham, gloucestershire
Thought I would give this product a whirl as I'm a fan of there range. Smells amazing, made my hair soft and smell good but didn't amaze me! That's why I've only rated it at 4 star. As a shampoo it's a good all rounder especially as my hair has a tendency to get dry! Reasonable price but not sold in a lot of places..
Hira A.
Perfect for the days when your scalp is extra oily or when your hair get extremely greasy, not good for everyday shower, it can cause dryness. i don't think it does anything for hair growth
Gemma W.
Maidenhead, Berkshire
This is my main product that I use, once I started to use palmers products ive not gone back, they make my hair feel amazing day to day
Connie A.
Harlow, Essex
I really love this shampoo, the smell is amazing and lasts really long, it leaves my hair feeling really soft and clean.
Simon T.
Bradford
  is fabulous, it was soft and gentle on my scalp but left my hair feeling absolutely amazing. Soft, smooth and full of body, without any of the greasiness. It was wonderful. I used it once and was hooked. The combination of cocoa butter and the essential oils make a perfect shampoo to bring your hair back to life.
samantha v.
bridgewater
I Don't think I can live without this shampoo it smells like a tropical island it is rich and awesome for dry hair. I think it is best used for dry damaged color treated hair like mine . It has such a thick creamy lather. It feels very expensive but so affordable will be repurchasing again in the future.
Chloe-Anne A.
Plymouth , ['', '', '']
The most amazing shampoo! Smells so good, just like After Eights! The conditioner is perfect too! By far the best shampoo for my hair, and is insanely good at restoring is back to its natural health! Defiantly on the re-buy list!
Thais H.
Este producto es excelente, la primera vez que lo uses notaras la diferencia de tu cabello. Brillante  y super liso. Si lo usas con frecuencia también notaras un gran cambio ya que este te ayuda a reparar los daños de tu cabello.
Alison H.
Clarksville, TN
Love this product but you have to be careful using everyday on thin hair because It can weigh it down & look a tad greasy. I love the formula & scent
Jamie G.
Fayetteville, NC
I used this on my tummy when I was pregnant. Love the smell and the softness. And I didn't get any stretch marks! Would recommend for pregnant women or not pregnant women! Just use it to smell lovely (like chocolate!) and feel wonderful!
Thais H.
Este producto lo venden en paginas web?
What is the price of this product