Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E Moisture Rich Shampoo uploaded by Kinsey H.Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E Moisture Rich Shampoo uploaded by Hira A.

BY PALMER'S

Palmer's® Cocoa Butter Formula® with Vitamin E Moisture Rich Shampoo.
Refreshes and stimulates scalp for healthy hair growth.
With peppermint oil and cocoa butter.
No sulfates.
No parabens.
For dry, damaged hair. see more...

samantha v.
bridgewater
I Don't think I can live without this shampoo it smells like a tropical island it is rich and awesome for dry hair. I think it is best used for dry damaged color treated hair like mine . It has such a thick creamy lather. It feels very expensive but so affordable will be repurchasing again in the future.
Javene S.
Doral, FL
Excellent Product! Palmer's cocoa butter is one of the best of its kind out there and really engages the full properties of its star product... and this shampoo is no exception, it's thick rich and creamy and makes hair shinier and stronger.
Jamie G.
Fayetteville, NC
I used this on my tummy when I was pregnant. Love the smell and the softness. And I didn't get any stretch marks! Would recommend for pregnant women or not pregnant women! Just use it to smell lovely (like chocolate!) and feel wonderful!
Alison H.
Clarksville, TN
Love this product but you have to be careful using everyday on thin hair because It can weigh it down & look a tad greasy. I love the formula & scent
Geneva M.
Alpharetta, GA
I love this Palmer's Cocoa Butter Shampoo. It gets the oil out of my hair without stripping it dry. It moisturizes and leaves it soft and silky.
mariem v.
Lo maximooo esta marca la utilice en mi emabrazo y me fue genial noe salieron estrias, toda esta marca es excelente
Johnneia T.
Kailua Kona, HI
Palmers really helped me keep my skin moisture and avoid stretch marks with my pregnancy it did a great job
Emaan K.
SILVER SPRING, MD
I do love the brand and I would love to use this in the future since I use their coco butter.
Kinsey H.
cheltenham,uk
Thought I would give this product a whirl as I'm a fan of there range. Smells amazing, made my hair soft and smell good but didn't amaze me! That's why I've only rated it at 4 star. As a shampoo it's a good all rounder especially as my hair has a tendency to get dry! Reasonable price but not sold in a lot of places..
Simon T.
Bradford
  is fabulous, it was soft and gentle on my scalp but left my hair feeling absolutely amazing. Soft, smooth and full of body, without any of the greasiness. It was wonderful. I used it once and was hooked. The combination of cocoa butter and the essential oils make a perfect shampoo to bring your hair back to life.
Thais H.
Este producto lo venden en paginas web?
What is the price of this product