BY PALMER'S

Palmer's® Cocoa Butter Formula® With Vitamin E Moisturize Body Wash.
No sulfates.
No parabens.
Made with natural cocoa butter.
Gentle on skin. see more...

• Is this product good for dry skin?2 Answers
  • I love Palmer's Cocoa Butter products, I love the scent, but I ca...2 Answers
Paris D.
Dekalb, IL
This product was ok. To me there were some pros and cons for this product. Normally I do not have to apply a lot of soap to get a nice lather. Using this soap I did not get that nice lather like I wanted. I had to keep applying numerous amounts of the product to get a nice lather and I still was not satified. I felt that the soap did not clean my body as well as I would have liked it.

I will say is I could smell the cocoa butter on my skin after I was finished using it and my skin was a little soft.
Jenny B.
Irvine, CA
During my pregnancy it is hard for me to find products that won't make my belly itch! I've tried coconut oils and organic soaps until I used this Palmer's body wash and pair it with palmer's body lotion in cocoa! It makes my belly not itch anymore and give me this chocolatey smelling skin after which my husband really loves!
lisa w.
this a wonderfully smooth and creamy body wash. it is one of the best values that i have come acrossed for the size. it is very gentle and no harsh at all. i purchased this at a local family dollar. i recently discovered palmers products and  absolutely everyone i know that has used it loooooves it.
Lyla A.
BROOKLYN, NY
This Is a great value. I usually find it at Wal-Mart for around $6? I have eczema and I can't really use anything with a nice smell because the fragrances irritates my skin. This body wash is creamy and smells absolutely delicious. I always buy it two at a time because sometimes it's hard to find.
Jessica S.
Pt Charlotte, FL
I used many Palmers products during my pregnancy but this bodywash seemed to be a staple in my skincare routine. This body wash followed by some cocoa butter on my belly worked wonders for preventing stretch marks. I would buy this again as it's affordable and effective :)
Jessica M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I brought this because I like that it helped control the ph balance. Overall I did feel clean, fresh and moisturizer but the only down fall was the scent I can't really describe what it smells like but I didn't like it. I wouldn't buy again only because of the scent .
Herminia M.
Garfield, NJ
Currently using this for my belly to ease with the stretch marks. I am 7 months pregnant. The scent isn't overwhelming to me which is great considering how sensitive your sense of smell becomes once pregnant. Does a good job of keeping my skin moisturized.
Sabrina B.
This is one of the BEST BRANDS of cocoa butter lotion in the world. Affordable, lasting, and some even make your skin softer. A little pricy but well worth the extra dollar! Amazing on old scars and blemishes!
Asia J.
Newport News
Palmers is very good for someone with dry skin or stretch marks it made of pure cocoa butter and they started fading away not fully but they're not as deep anymore.
Kristin W.
Maryville, MO
Oh how I love palmers and all of their products I have tried out before. I use this product every day in the shower and my stretch marks aren't nearly as visible.
alexandria s.
Salt Lake City, UT
Is this product good for dry skin?
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love Palmer's Cocoa Butter products, I love the scent, but I can't seem to find this body wash anywhere, I saw it one time at Walmart and said I was going to purchase it the next time I went, and now it is never there, does anyone know where else I can find this?