Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E Men Body & Face Bar uploaded by Rachel V.Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E Men Body & Face Bar uploaded by Rachel V.

BY PALMER'S

Palmer's® Cocoa Butter Formula® With Vitamin E Men Body & Face Bar.

New!

Cleanses & moisturizes.

Fights dry skin.

Rinses cleanly.

Fresh scent. see more...

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E Men Body & Face Bar
  • "My by far favorite Cocoa Butter. This stuff works magic. I love it. I have very dry skin with using cocoa butter it brings a lot of moisture by into my skin. " in 8 reviews
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Rachel V.
Bronx, NY
My husband is a big user of palmers when we took a trip to Wal-Mart and saw that they sell products especially for men he got a couple but this soap stands out the most. He loves using bars, not so much a body wash guy and he loves the smell and how soft his skin is left feeling. Highly recommend from one guy to the rest.
Tamica M.
Olive Branch, MS
It's crazy that I started using this during my pregnancy with my youngest daughter lol and yes I know this is for men but due to having a really bad reaction to others using my husband's product was the best choice I've ever made. This is moisturizing not drying it doesn't leave the water looking dirty or my skin looking dry after I finish using it I say that this is the best product that I've ever used it is now my go to.
Montan E.
Piqua, OH
I am pregnant with my first child and was told to use their coconut cream to help with stretch marks. It made skin soft but didn't help prevent the streets at all I am cover in the lower portion of my belly I was using two to three times a day. The price wasn't bad at all but not happy with the expectations of preventing stretch marks
Marissa D.
Roanoke, VA
My husband uses this in the winter time because his skin likes to dry out and flake without it. It smells like cocoa butter, almost chocolatey smell, really helps moisturize and repair skin in no time. It's not greasy and cleans his face really well. His breakouts will be greatly improved upon the first use but especially after a few days of continual usage.
Lorin S.
Blue Island, IL
I was nervous to purchase this because it is a men's product and men's products usually have a strong smell to them, but this soap did not. I purchased this for $1.99 at Ross and I use it to wash my face I am in love with it; smells just like cocoa butter and leaves my face luminous.
Monica S.
Lithonia, GA
I love all Palmer's product . from they cocoa Butter lotion , cocoa butter stick , bath wash . etc. all they product is so good a bit expensive but very good They product leaves my skin so soft and smell so soothing I would recommend it to everybody and I will continue to buy more of they products its even good the whole family including the babies skins love it all
Javier F.
Union City
This has to be one of my favorite soap bars that I have ever used. The scent is what draws me to it and how soft and subtle it is. It leaves my skin feeling so good and refreshed afterwards. I buy it in bundles when I go to the stores. I follow it up with the Palmer's Cocoa Butter Lotion for men.
Garrett I.
San Antonio, TX
I love Palmers Cocoa butter. I have been using it for over a decade and my skin has never been more readiant. I tend to have dry skin around my joints. Palmers cocoa butter keeps those areas well moisturized. I recommend this product for anyone with servere dry skin.
William M.
I have very sensitive skin and need a face soap that was not harsh. Palmer's Cocoa Butter Face Bar for Men has been the right soap for me. It's super creamy texture that leaves the skin feeling soft. It also removes the oil without drying out the skin.
Candyce C.
Does this work well in sensitive skin?