BY GENERIC

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E Lotion: Heals and softens rough, dry skin Smoothes marks Tones skin Cocoa butter, enriched with vitamin E, in a soothing fragrance-free base see more...

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E Lotion
  • "i am overweight and recently have started a diet as im losing weight i am actually noticing my stretch marks more so i began using cocoa butter about a month ago and have definitely noticed a difference the ugly bright red and pink scars slowly fading into a light barley there gray color i hope continued use will fade them completly " in 12 reviews
  • "Helped me out a lot during the start of winter for dry skin, and since i have sensitive skin it did not give me rashes or blemishes." in 10 reviews
  • "It goes on smooth, perfect for after tanning and it smells great." in 5 reviews
  • "luscious skin after using this lotion, i have really dry skin and the lotion really helps." in 3 reviews
dai w.
Smithfield, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is heavenly. I had noticed some patches of discolored/dry skin forming on my back and stomach that my usual moisturizer could not eliminate, so my doctor recommended Palmer's for evening out my skin. All I can say is WOW. This stuff is deeply moisturizing. The texture is super-rich and creamy, and it leaves my skin feeling and looking like silk -- even after one use I noticed that my skin was a lot softer and more even-toned. The smell is also very pleasant, chocolately without being too sweet. I will definitely be buying more of this!
Kim W.
Irvine, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love, love, LOVE Palmer's Cocoa Butter lotion. Seriously everything about it is great - smells great and makes you feel ACTUALLY moisturized like for a long while not just five minutes. I use it daily and I feel like it helps with the appearance and elasticity of my skin. Great for after shaving when you need a little soothing. Feels luxurious and is so affordable. This will be a life-long product for me.
Candace W.
Smyrna, GA
Great product and the tiny bottle packs a lot into it. I love the travel size and use it whether I'm traveling or just at home lotioning up. The size of the bottle is super convenient and the texture of the lotion is thick but rubs into skin well. Great for sensitive skin.
Bebe B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I regularly use this I keep one in my bag. It's a little heavier than other lotions but I need that. Especially in winter; living in NY the temps get really low. Dryness and cracking all the time.

This is a staple in my home Palmers will always be a go to. I enjoy the light fragrance; it can be used by anyone 😍😍🙌

Will they bey coming up with any new formulas ? In the future I ❤️ this but hmmm pomegranate butter 🤔 sounds yum 😘
Jamie H.
Cary, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this on my belly while I was pregnant because with my skin stretching it made me itchy and I I was terrified about getting stretch marks. It smells amazing and took the itchy and dryness away instantly. I don't know if it prevented the stretch marks but I didn't get any while using this!
Jessica D.
Great falls, MT
I actually use this on my face every day. It's light, and doesn't feel sticky. It does have a different smell to it when you first apply, but it isn't a strong fruity overwhelming smell. It's more of an oat smell in my opinion.
Victoria T.
Cassopolis, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this because it is lightweight so I am able to use it on my face and my entire body and actually feel like I put lotion on. It's winter/ spring for me and it makes my skin feel so smooth when applied after a shower.
Jessica D.
Lamont , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only reason I ever bought this is because this morning my sweet my mom and she's pregnant with my younger sisters and then I started using it and oh my god I absolutely love that so much I feel like it does really moisturize my skin
Shelby S.
Battle Creek, MI
Ive been searching for a body lotion thats not too thin or too think and Ive found the perfect one! it definitely has improved my skin tone and look of stretch marks (not pregnancy but just from losing weight). Not only is it such an awesome product but the price is too!
Ashley C.
Lutz, FL
I love this lotion! It makes my skin so soft,and actually tones it to make it all one even color. And it evens smooths over marks and heals ur skin if u have any cuts or bruises. I will for sure repurchase this product!
Olivia V.
Kansas City, MO
Does this honestly even work?
cyn A.
Bridgeport, CT
Does this lotion really moisturizer your skin really good in the winter?
maryjane k.