BY GENERIC

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E Lotion: Heals and softens rough, dry skin Smoothes marks Tones skin Cocoa butter, enriched with vitamin E, in a soothing fragrance-free base see more...

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E Lotion
  • "i am overweight and recently have started a diet as im losing weight i am actually noticing my stretch marks more so i began using cocoa butter about a month ago and have definitely noticed a difference the ugly bright red and pink scars slowly fading into a light barley there gray color i hope continued use will fade them completly " in 12 reviews
  • "It goes on smooth, perfect for after tanning and it smells great." in 5 reviews
  • "luscious skin after using this lotion, i have really dry skin and the lotion really helps." in 3 reviews
Whitney R.
Palmer's Palmers Cocoa Butter Lotion Pump 13.5 oz. Loved this coco butter! I used while pregnant to help reduce skin stretching and I helped I knew I would completely keep stretch marks away but it kept them under control. Would use again!
dai w.
Smithfield, VA
This stuff is heavenly. I had noticed some patches of discolored/dry skin forming on my back and stomach that my usual moisturizer could not eliminate, so my doctor recommended Palmer's for evening out my skin. All I can say is WOW. This stuff is deeply moisturizing. The texture is super-rich and creamy, and it leaves my skin feeling and looking like silk -- even after one use I noticed that my skin was a lot softer and more even-toned. The smell is also very pleasant, chocolately without being too sweet. I will definitely be buying more of this!
Kim W.
Irvine, CA
Love, love, LOVE Palmer's Cocoa Butter lotion. Seriously everything about it is great - smells great and makes you feel ACTUALLY moisturized like for a long while not just five minutes. I use it daily and I feel like it helps with the appearance and elasticity of my skin. Great for after shaving when you need a little soothing. Feels luxurious and is so affordable. This will be a life-long product for me.
Candace W.
Smyrna, GA
Great product and the tiny bottle packs a lot into it. I love the travel size and use it whether I'm traveling or just at home lotioning up. The size of the bottle is super convenient and the texture of the lotion is thick but rubs into skin well. Great for sensitive skin.
Bebe B.
I regularly use this I keep one in my bag. It's a little heavier than other lotions but I need that. Especially in winter; living in NY the temps get really low. Dryness and cracking all the time.

This is a staple in my home Palmers will always be a go to. I enjoy the light fragrance; it can be used by anyone 😍😍🙌

Will they bey coming up with any new formulas ? In the future I ❤️ this but hmmm pomegranate butter 🤔 sounds yum 😘
Jamie H.
Youngsville
I used this on my belly while I was pregnant because with my skin stretching it made me itchy and I I was terrified about getting stretch marks. It smells amazing and took the itchy and dryness away instantly. I don't know if it prevented the stretch marks but I didn't get any while using this!
Natalia K.
Bogota, NJ
I purchased a small size of it to have it in my purse and use it as a hand cream! It does work great for dry skin! I heard so many good things about this brand so I did not even look at the ingredients which I always do.. And tis product has propylene glycol which is very bad for you! People who is aware of it will understand me! Great lotion, works amazing but because of this wont purchase again((((
Thomas S.
Shrewsbury
I have to admit nothing pleases me more than smearing on lashings of this luxurious lotion! It is thick creamy and smells like heavenly smooth Belgian chocolate.

I use this produce everyday after i bathe all over my body and my skin is smooth, silky and madly hydrated!

I've even gotten lucky on occasion from smelling like chocolate!! The boys love it!

A daily product for me!!

Jessica D.
Great falls, MT
I actually use this on my face every day. It's light, and doesn't feel sticky. It does have a different smell to it when you first apply, but it isn't a strong fruity overwhelming smell. It's more of an oat smell in my opinion.
Victoria T.
Cassopolis, MI
I love this because it is lightweight so I am able to use it on my face and my entire body and actually feel like I put lotion on. It's winter/ spring for me and it makes my skin feel so smooth when applied after a shower.
Olivia V.
Kansas City, MO
Does this honestly even work?
cyn A.
Bridgeport, CT
Does this lotion really moisturizer your skin really good in the winter?
maryjane k.