Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA

Love the feel of this it's cooling and it makes my lips feel soft. The only negative it's got a really strong smell. The cocoa butter can be smelled a mile away so this not a good balm for anyone who is sensitive to smell or who hates that scent, and you can't really smell the mint. It does leave your lips really soft!
Lulu P.
Lulu P.

I first tried this years ago after getting it at my local drug store. I loved it! Great feel, amazing smell, smooth application. Definite recommendation. By the time I used it all, though, it wasn't in any stores near by me anymore. So I took to Amazon to order it again. Still in love with the product.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.

I purchased this lip treatment awhile back at my local grocery store and I want to fond of the taste and it completely wore off my lips within minutes ! It didn't stay put on my lips and I had to reapply over and over
Genesis P.
Genesis P.
Doral, FL

Amazing for dry lips, I mask my lips at night and th other day they look beautiful and smooth, the fragrance its very nice too
Hassie A.
Hassie A.
Clermont, FL

I absolutely like palmers this product is great it's such a great feeling light soft and hydrates
Erica M.
Erica M.
Pittsburgh, PA

Make your lips smooth and Smell go because I have the dark chocolate and cherry one and I love it
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Summit Argo, IL

Love this ! Smells amazing and does the job! Makes my lips feel smooth ! I highly recommend !
Merima B.
Merima B.

This is amazing stuff. I love the Palmers cocoa butter formula for lips, it's just as soft as their creams and it really works wonders in winter. Smells amazing and makes the lips feel so soft.
Anyolina C.
Anyolina C.

Me encanta este palmer lo trate y me gusto por que es muy buenonpara lavios rresecos!!!
Kaitlin J.
Kaitlin J.

My lips get super chapped during the windy and cold months. I tend to lick my lips quite a bit and that doesn't help me out! So I started using this product and even after one application you can feel a big difference
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this as good as the Nivea lip butters? Those are currently my holy grail but I'm always looking to try something new.
M h.
M h.
Does this feel greasy on the lips?
Jeanice B.
Jeanice B.

Anybody know where I can find this besides Amazon?