BY PALMER'S

Palmer's® Cocoa Butter Formula® With Vitamin E Dark Chocolate & Cherry Lip Butter.

Softens & soothes lips.

Adds a subtle gloss. see more...

• Anybody know where I can find this besides Amazon? 2 Answers
  • Is this as good as the Nivea lip butters? Those are currently my ...2 Answers
  • Does this feel greasy on the lips?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
I purchased this lip treatment awhile back at my local grocery store and I want to fond of the taste and it completely wore off my lips within minutes ! It didn't stay put on my lips and I had to reapply over and over
Erica M.
Erica M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Make your lips smooth and Smell go because I have the dark chocolate and cherry one and I love it
Hassie A.
Hassie A.
Clermont, FL
I absolutely like palmers this product is great it's such a great feeling light soft and hydrates
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Summit Argo, IL
Love this ! Smells amazing and does the job! Makes my lips feel smooth ! I highly recommend !
Lulu P.
Lulu P.
I first tried this years ago after getting it at my local drug store. I loved it! Great feel, amazing smell, smooth application. Definite recommendation. By the time I used it all, though, it wasn't in any stores near by me anymore. So I took to Amazon to order it again. Still in love with the product.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Love the feel of this it's cooling and it makes my lips feel soft. The only negative it's got a really strong smell. The cocoa butter can be smelled a mile away so this not a good balm for anyone who is sensitive to smell or who hates that scent, and you can't really smell the mint. It does leave your lips really soft!
Genesis P.
Genesis P.
Doral, FL
Amazing for dry lips, I mask my lips at night and th other day they look beautiful and smooth, the fragrance its very nice too
Merima B.
Merima B.
This is amazing stuff. I love the Palmers cocoa butter formula for lips, it's just as soft as their creams and it really works wonders in winter. Smells amazing and makes the lips feel so soft.
Karen S.
Karen S.
Dubuque, IA
Ever since the day I found this at Walgreen's in 2008, I have never bought another lip balm. Petrolatum-based balms are really the best and most effective for your lips, anyway, and this one tastes so fantastic. I use it every night, have one in my purse, and one in my desk. I give more tubes away to chocolate-loving friends. It is my favorite of all time. I'm pleased with all the Palmer's products I've used, but this is my go-to lip balm and will be till they stop making it
Carmen  M.
Carmen M.
Tualatin , OR
This has vitamin e and keepz my kips soft and shiny as well. It is soft and also kinda feels like a grease
Jeanice B.
Jeanice B.
Anybody know where I can find this besides Amazon?
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Is this as good as the Nivea lip butters? Those are currently my holy grail but I'm always looking to try something new.
M h.
M h.
Does this feel greasy on the lips?