Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E Facial Hair Remover Sensitive Skin uploaded by Khadheeja S.

BY PALMER'S

Palmer's® Cocoa Butter Formula™ With Vitamin E Sensitive Skin Facial Hair Remover.

New!

4 minute formula!

Longer lasting results.

Virtually odor free.

For chin, upper lip & face. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
I LOOVVEEE Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E Facial Hair Remover Sensitive Skin! It is an easy to use at home facial hair remover. It is very gentle and has never caused me any type of irritation on my face. It is perfect for in between salon visits or if you just prefer to take care of it at home. I would highly recommend this.
Rebecca D.
Mansura, LA
I like this product but I find that one application is not enough. In order to properly review the item, two or three applications (my personal results only) must be completed so instructions are not correct.
Khadheeja S.
Fuvahmulah, Maldives
This is the only facial hair remover I have ever used and I love it. It works well and is perfect for sensitive skin. Sometimes one application isn't enough and I need another application to remove all of the hairs. Doesn't irritate the skin.
Laura A.
Is this a wax or a cream remover?