Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E Concentrated Cream uploaded by Crystal R.Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E Concentrated Cream uploaded by Jonathan G.

BY PALMER'S

Palmer's® Cocoa Butter Formula® with Vitamin E Concentrated Cream.
Heals & softens rough, dry skin.
24 hour moisture.
Smoothes marks tones skin.
Paraben, phthalate free. see more...

• How long does it take to see results?2 Answers
  • Why don't you have a baby cream in this suff2 Answers
Dream S.
lake zurich, IL
Picked one of these up at target. The cream smells great (it's cocoa butter after all) and lasts pretty much throughout the day. It's perfect for those with sensitive and dry skin. I use it everyday, especially during the winter (it's one of my go to staples)
Lauren N.
This product was very helpful. I am NOT a big fan of the cocoa butter smell, however I gladly overlooked it to help prevent those pregnancy stretchmarks. This stuff definitely helped prevent them from being worse!
Mariah B.
Cape may , NJ
Palmers makes amazing products. Literally everything in their line works wonders. I get my from CVS, walgreens etc. so hydrating, no residue. Helps with stretch marks and scars. Favorite lotion hands down.
Chris C.
Baton Rouge, LA
I absolutely love the smell and how my feet feel after I rub them down in Palmer's cocoa butter lotion. I also love that my fiance hasn't complained about me feet being dry.
Tracy C.
Kingsport, TN
First off, I have recently had issues with my eyelids becoming dry and flaky. It was dupe weird and nothing seemed to help me. Then, I got a sample of this in the mail and I thought I would give it a shot. I carefully applied a pea sized amount to both eyelids in the morning and in the evening before going to bed. In a matter of a few days, I started seeing a difference. The dryness seemed to improve each day and in about a week the dryness was gone. I apply once a day to maintain it especially since cooler weather is upon us. If you have this issue, I strongly recommend this product. Just be careful not to put too much on and to carefully apply it to your lids. I just love this stuff, it's really versatile and it works!
Aracelis M.
Newport News, VA
I used this for stretch mark prevention when I was pregnant.  It kept my skin feeling smooth and moisturized, but it didn't completely prevent stretch marks. Plus it smells amazing. Also, not too oily.
Zoie C.
Cabot, AR
I used Palmers throughout both of my pregnancies. Not only did I have to buy a couple of tubes to last me through each one, they definitely did what they preached. It has an addicting cocoa smell to it and goes on like butter. It left my skin feeling super soft and I had absolutely no stretch marks. I used it daily and loved the scent so much, I still use it today. I HIGHLY recommend this product for any woman that is expecting :)
Crystal R.
Arab, AL
I bought this product on sale at Walmart just looking for something to soothe my dry cracked skin it does help to hydrate my dry areas like feet and elbows I would recommend trying it but personally for me leaves a bit of a greasy feel which I don't like
Hadrielly G.
Ellicott city , MD
Did I love it? YES! Amazing product, I use on my hands, feet and scars. You can see the difference after one week of use. I really recommend that for dry skin. I use it every night before bed time. On my feet I apply and then wear socks. I'm going to buy another one. Still need some more miracle to my scars tho.
tifanny t.
I used this religiously when I was pregnant and it is supposed to help diminish or prevent stretch marks. It smells like coconut but weird I can't explain it. Well it didn't do anything for me. Only reason I'm giving it three stars is because it leaves your skin very soft and moisturized.
Angela s.
Memphis, TN
Why don't you have a baby cream in this suff
Jessica C.
Rochester, NY
How long does it take to see results?