Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E Concentrated Cream uploaded by Crystal R.Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E Concentrated Cream uploaded by Jonathan G.
2 colors available

BY PALMER'S

Palmer's® Cocoa Butter Formula® with Vitamin E Concentrated Cream.
Heals & softens rough, dry skin.
24 hour moisture.
Smoothes marks tones skin.
Paraben, phthalate free. see more...

• How long does it take to see results?2 Answers
  • Why don't you have a baby cream in this suff2 Answers
Martha R.
Martha R.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I used this in the summer time for my dry skin that I now get due to moving to the southern states. I have always been in states where there's snow and mountains. It has a great light smell to it but it made me breakout in some parts and skin oily. I guess this isn't the kind of product best suited for me and my skin needs.
Mikayla E.
Mikayla E.
Durham, NC
This lotion works okay. I feel myself having to reapply more than if I used another brand. I also feel "eh'" with the smell. It doesn't stink but it doesn't smell the best either. I'd recommend for someone who doesn't need a lot of lotion in order to not be ashy...unlike me. - Happy Shopping

Mikayla Edwards
Chauntel D.
Chauntel D.
Riverside, CA
I used this on my face and belly when I was pregnant. It help with keeping my skin soft to avoid stretch marks. My favorite part about this product is it soothed my dry skin and had a wonderful fragrance. It was a great price for the value and I would recommend it.
Yammy Z.
Yammy Z.
Hanover Park
This cream is the best i´ve had in years, its really moturizing to the skin. The only down side to this product is the scent if your much of a scent person you might have a little trouble with it other than that its really soft on the skin and I would recommend it.
Dream S.
Dream S.
lake zurich, il
Picked one of these up at target. The cream smells great (it's cocoa butter after all) and lasts pretty much throughout the day. It's perfect for those with sensitive and dry skin. I use it everyday, especially during the winter (it's one of my go to staples)
Anna G.
Anna G.
Brooklyn, NY
It works well during the winter but it's very thick when applied by itself. Preferably to be put on right after the shower while you still have some water drops on ya.

Other than that it works very well on cracked skin. Not sure about stretch marks though
Alex M.
Alex M.
Bloomsburg, PA
Great for flaky dry skin! In my experience, it has helped dimish scarring and stretch marks. Very nice to have during harsh winters. It smells yummy! However, it does leave skin a little oily and slippery, but it's not a completely unpleasant sensation.
Angel M.
Angel M.
Roseboro, NC
I love the way my skin feels after using Palmer's Cocoa Butter! With me being pregnant it makes my stomach feel so smooth and free of stretch marks. The price is reasonable and i would recommend it to everyone looking for a good lotion!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Henderson, NV
I have extremely dry skin and live in a very dry and hot area. I have used this on stubborn areas like my feet and elbows. The scent is great and it keeps the heels of my feet soft even after wearing dressy shoes everyday.
Scott T.
Scott T.
Moreno Valley, CA
I loved this and it was very effective with my skin condition and had a great scent. I highly recommend this and I used it every day. I got it from Walmart. I even keep some in my truck for use at nite.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Rochester, NY
How long does it take to see results?
Angela s.
Angela s.
Memphis, TN
Why don't you have a baby cream in this suff