Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E Body Scrub uploaded by Yasmin C.

BY PALMER'S

Palmer's® Cocoa Butter Formula® with Vitamin E Cocoa Body Scrub.
Natural crushed cocoa beans.
Shea butter.
Exfoliates, refines, polishes moisturizes & smoothes.
Made with natural cocoa butter. see more...

Juanita B.
Let's talk about this body scrub! Phenomenal. That familiar coco butter smell is a joy to have on your skin, especially during the summer months. During the winter months it's very moisturizing when dry skin hits. When I use this scrub, my body feels extra clean and smooth and the scent lingers which is always great. Another way to use the scrub is on pedicures. Replace your usual creams and cleansers for this for a month and you will definitely see and feel the difference.
Ernesto M.
Austin, TX
I liked the smell and sensation while using the scrub, but it started irritating areas of my body after constantly using it. Once I stopped using it, my skin went back to normal. I would recommend using it and testing it out because skin will react different to it.
Felisa L.
Brownsville
I used this scrub since it was given as a gift. I love coconut and I love scrubs. I felt like it was a little harsh on mu skin but still used up all the container and would just extra moisturize when used. Not pricey but won't buy again.
Jennifer A.
El Paso, TX
I use to use this for my hamstrings. Especially cellulite target areas. I really didn't see any difference with it, however I love to ise it as a facial scrub, it really does help. I recommend as a daily scrub, not as a fizer upper.
Jary R.
Allentown, PA
This product right here is amazing. I love the smell of it and the little beads feeling that disappeare as rubbing it on. Really helped with my stretch marks after birth. Loveee loveee this product. Ultimately recommend
Katherine C.
This body scrip is perfect to use before shaving because it helps to exfoliate all the skin first and make all the process easier and gives that smooth to the recent shaved skin and prevents all the ingrown hairs
Ashley V.
Knoxville , TN
I like the way my skin feels after exfoliating with this. Nice and smooth. I could go with a different scent but overall I like it. It's effective and the price is reasonable. I will probably buy it again.
Jasmine F.
Jackson, MS
This works wonders on my skin! I have naturally dry skin but this moisturizes it and makes it extremely soft. I put it on while in the shower and rinse off and my skin feels and smells amazing!
Leah M.
Hamilton , OH
I use this product before my self tanner to exfoliate my skin. I love the way it works leaves my skin soft and smooth. I think it's a great value that meets my expectations
Alyssa G.
San Diego, CA
Love this stuff very inexpensive and smells great. My best friend introduced me to this i use it a couple times a month and my skin feels great