Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E Body Milk for Stretch Marks uploaded by Aimée M.Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E Body Milk for Stretch Marks uploaded by Kelsey M.

BY PALMER'S #8 in Stretch Marks Treatments

Palmer's® Cocoa Butter Formula® With Vitamin E Body Milk For Stretch Marks.

Advanced formula with Bio C-Elaste®.

Calming lavender.

Lightweight lotion.

Moisturizes dry, itchy skin maintains skin elasticity.

Paraben free.

Phthalate free.

Dermatologist tested. see more...

SOLMAYRA M.
I used this during my first pregnancy. It was recommended by many friends & family. I used it twice daily or even more times a day. I used it starting my pregnancy & i didn’t start showing until after 6 months. I was super consistent. I really didn’t want stretch marks. Well it doesn’t work. I got really ugly stretch marks! They haven’t gone away not faded. I started using a different product & i noticed a difference right away within a few days of use. I definitely don’t recommend it. The only thing i liked was the scent but besides that its not a good product.
Carolyn S.
Cape Coral, FL
The last time I was pregnant was eight years ago and I STILL love this stuff. I would generously rub this on my big ole belly every morning, every evening, and whenever the urge struck in between. The scent is one of my favorites on this planet. I love the large container (vs a pump bottle) and I also love the texture. It isn’t oily, but soft creamy & buttery and melted right into my skin. I always had two jars while pregnant, but now I use it after showering and my skin feels just about as soft as when I had my newborns.
Yasline c.
9 months of pregnancy and 35 lbs later, not a single stretch mark! I lathered this on religiously morning and night every day since the day I found out I was expecting. They say stretch marks are genetic and I agree. But it's been proven that dry skin is more susceptible to stretch marks and scarring. I never once experienced and itchy belly during my pregnancy, infact my belly was almost supple. It never felt like it was stretched to Max capacity and was always very shiny healthy and glowing. I love this product!
Susan A.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm a huge fan of this product and honestly true subject to thus lotion real proof that it works. When I was pregnant with my son I applied this lotion biblically three times a day on the areas of what would have appreared to be in dangered of strech marks plus whenever i felt discomfort of skin throught the pregnancy and end results with in visable signs of stretch marks and now nine years later with my second pregnancy with same end results. I have no stretch marks still to this day.
Heather T.
Hillsboro, OH
I used this stuff religiously when I was pregnant with my little boy! I used it in the mornings and night and also in between if I was feel itchy. I only had one stretch mark appear on my love handle closer to my back and it was less than a quarter of an inch. Couldn’t have been more pleased! The only reason I deducted a star is because of the smell. When I was pregnant I was very sensitive to smells and I did not like the it but it was well worth enduring!
Kade L.
Coal Township, PA
I bought this product when I found out I was pregnant to start using to prevent stretch marks for forming. This smells soooo good and made my skin very soft. But let me tell you a secret, no creams or lotions can prevent stretch marks! They will come no matter what! As a mom, I’ve learned to just embrace them! Buy this if you want soft skin and to smell like cocoa butter, but if you are looking to minimize stretch marks, forget about it!
Melanie S.
Houston
I bought this because I heard through friends that it was good for preventing stretch marks when your pregnant. Well I bought the biggest bottle they sell at Target for about $10.00. I used it twice and threw it in the trash. It feels so gross on your skin. It’s way to thick and leaves a greasy feel even hours after you apply the product. The smell is also extremely overwhelming especially when you’re pregnant.
Baby-yaa W.
Alexandria, VA
I used some palmers cocoa butter that I can’t remember and it’s not showing me other products. But it had a weird smell. I tried thinking that maybe it was my mind but nope couldn’t handle it and returned it. It didn’t make me feel moisturized but more like my skin felt dryer. When I use lotion i want to feel it on my skin like it’s working its way down seeping through but I felt like I needed to add more and more. Didn’t see a difference
Tania B.
Memphis , TN
I used this lotion for my pregnancy. I would read good reviews and apparently it works for some people but it didn’t for me. I started using it as soon as I found out I was pregnant. I used it every morning and night. I used it all through my pregnancy and a whole year after my pregnancy. I don’t know if my skin was just too sensitive but this lotion did nothing to prevent or help with stretch marks.
Brooklyn S.
after pregnancy & during pregnancy i was always looking for a product that would help diminish and erase my stretch marks, and i was excited to try this well-known brand. i think the only positive of this product was the scent. it didn’t have the terrible scent like a lot of stretch mark creams do. as far as helping prevent or erase stretch marks, didn’t see a difference unfortunately.