BY PALMER'S #3 in Belly Balms & Stretch Marks Treatments

Palmer's® Cocoa Butter Formula® With Vitamin E Body Milk For Stretch Marks.

Advanced formula with Bio C-Elaste®.

Calming lavender.

Lightweight lotion.

Moisturizes dry, itchy skin maintains skin elasticity.

Paraben free.

Phthalate free.

Dermatologist tested. see more...

Kirstin T.
Omaha
I am currently pregnant with my second daughter. My first pregnancy I did not use any product on my belly and I got horrible stretch marks from it with my second pregnancy almost 6 years later my stretch marks have almost disappeared and I was very worried that I was going to double up on them and get more I started using this lotion in the very beginning of my pregnancy, I now have 30 more days and I have no stretch marks to show this is an expensive at last very long time I’ve used three bottles throughout my entire pregnancy I am very impressed with this and so happy that I don’t have to deal with stretch marks again
Jessie R.
Arlington, VA
I have been using this product for almost 10 years now. I am in my late 20s, and started using this product in high school. I’m really proactive about stretch marks and cellulite and started using cocoa butter products about 12 years ago because I wanted to do everything I could to keep them at bay. I use this product sometimes every day, or sometimes only three or four days a week, and I honestly think it has helped keep stretch marks away. It didn’t get rid of the few stretch marks I already had, but it definitely seems like it helps fade them a little. I highly recommend this product no matter what age you are!
Yasline c.
9 months of pregnancy and 35 lbs later, not a single stretch mark! I lathered this on religiously morning and night every day since the day I found out I was expecting. They say stretch marks are genetic and I agree. But it's been proven that dry skin is more susceptible to stretch marks and scarring. I never once experienced and itchy belly during my pregnancy, infact my belly was almost supple. It never felt like it was stretched to Max capacity and was always very shiny healthy and glowing. I love this product!
Susan A.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm a huge fan of this product and honestly true subject to thus lotion real proof that it works. When I was pregnant with my son I applied this lotion biblically three times a day on the areas of what would have appreared to be in dangered of strech marks plus whenever i felt discomfort of skin throught the pregnancy and end results with in visable signs of stretch marks and now nine years later with my second pregnancy with same end results. I have no stretch marks still to this day.
Angelica B.
madison
I’m currently in my 25th week of pregnancy and so far so good. I expected this product to be more oily and it’s not. Which works great for me because it doesn’t come through my clothes. I guess I have a better review after my baby is born so I can see if it actually helped prevent stretch marks or not. According to my doctor, you’re either going to get stretch marks or you’re not. No matter what type of cream you use... we’ll see about that lol!
Kierra D.
Lobelville, TN
I am currently pregnant with my first child. I use this stuff religiously on my belly and hips. I still have stretch marks beginning to show on my hips. This may be due to genetics. But I do not have any on my belly so maybe this stuff is working. I’m not sure but with all the hype I figured I wouldn’t have any at all and it’s really disheartening and confidence dropping to see stretch marks. This seems to work for other people but not for me.
Jennifer B.
Haverhill, MA
This is a great lotion to use after showering to give moisture. I use it daily throughout the year. I find it helps avoid dry skin in the winter months but keeps my skin healthy in summer. It is great to use right after shaving to help maintain smooth legs for longer. It is also great to use on sun burned skin as it will provide some relief but will help to reduce the sunburn quickly and provide some comfort to the irritation
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
Totally worked for me. I purchased this during my first pregnancy and started using it when I started growing and feeling the itchiness from my skin stretching. I used it daily. Sometimes twice a day, and I got no stretch marks at all. My son is 2.5 years old and no stretch marks. Reasonably priced. Depending on where you go Walmart, Target, cvs, Walgreens the price varies by a few dollars. Average price is between $5-$8
Melanie S.
Houston
I bought this because I heard through friends that it was good for preventing stretch marks when your pregnant. Well I bought the biggest bottle they sell at Target for about $10.00. I used it twice and threw it in the trash. It feels so gross on your skin. It’s way to thick and leaves a greasy feel even hours after you apply the product. The smell is also extremely overwhelming especially when you’re pregnant.
Baby-yaa W.
Alexandria, VA
I used some palmers cocoa butter that I can’t remember and it’s not showing me other products. But it had a weird smell. I tried thinking that maybe it was my mind but nope couldn’t handle it and returned it. It didn’t make me feel moisturized but more like my skin felt dryer. When I use lotion i want to feel it on my skin like it’s working its way down seeping through but I felt like I needed to add more and more. Didn’t see a difference