BY PALMER'S #3 in Belly Balms & Stretch Marks Treatments

Palmer's® Cocoa Butter Formula® With Vitamin E Body Milk For Stretch Marks.

Advanced formula with Bio C-Elaste®.

Calming lavender.

Lightweight lotion.

Moisturizes dry, itchy skin maintains skin elasticity.

Paraben free.

Phthalate free.

Dermatologist tested. see more...

Erica L.
I used this during my pregnancy in the morning and right before bed. It’s a nice thick and creamy consistency (not oily). I found it at Buybuy Baby and it was fairly affordable. Thought my pregnancy I didn’t have any stretch marks and I think this cream was to thank. After I gave birth a few stretch marks did appear, I continued to apply this cream when I remember and they did go down. The few that i have today I don’t mind anymore because they remind me that my daughter and I were once one, and that just warms my heart.
Yasline c.
9 months of pregnancy and 35 lbs later, not a single stretch mark! I lathered this on religiously morning and night every day since the day I found out I was expecting. They say stretch marks are genetic and I agree. But it's been proven that dry skin is more susceptible to stretch marks and scarring. I never once experienced and itchy belly during my pregnancy, infact my belly was almost supple. It never felt like it was stretched to Max capacity and was always very shiny healthy and glowing. I love this product!
Susan A.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm a huge fan of this product and honestly true subject to thus lotion real proof that it works. When I was pregnant with my son I applied this lotion biblically three times a day on the areas of what would have appreared to be in dangered of strech marks plus whenever i felt discomfort of skin throught the pregnancy and end results with in visable signs of stretch marks and now nine years later with my second pregnancy with same end results. I have no stretch marks still to this day.
Elena P.
murrieta, CA
I used this religiously with 2 pregnancy during and after. And I'm not a huge believer that stretch marks are genetic, mine aren't as bad as my mom's or my sister's. But I still have them. I really thought this would help. And even though I don't have them as bad i don't think the lotion was the reason. It smelt decent and was soft after by I don't think it really works. I still have stretch marks and I used it before I had a baby bump at all. Oh well was a cheap product
Darya G.
New Castle, DE
I bought this lotion on Iherb just to try. I used it during second trimestr of pregnancy.
Moisture enough.....
But, not very convininient bottle at all.... It's impossible to put off the lotion in the end of the bottle....Also I don't like the smell....it's too cacao and sweet.....
But the price is rather cheap that's why 4 stars!)
Melanie S.
Houston
I bought this because I heard through friends that it was good for preventing stretch marks when your pregnant. Well I bought the biggest bottle they sell at Target for about $10.00. I used it twice and threw it in the trash. It feels so gross on your skin. It’s way to thick and leaves a greasy feel even hours after you apply the product. The smell is also extremely overwhelming especially when you’re pregnant.
Baby-yaa W.
Alexandria, VA
I used some palmers cocoa butter that I can’t remember and it’s not showing me other products. But it had a weird smell. I tried thinking that maybe it was my mind but nope couldn’t handle it and returned it. It didn’t make me feel moisturized but more like my skin felt dryer. When I use lotion i want to feel it on my skin like it’s working its way down seeping through but I felt like I needed to add more and more. Didn’t see a difference
Chelsea H.
Marmet, WV
Used this when pregnant and it prevented a lot of stretch marks through my pregnancy until I lost the bottle and didn't purchase anymore after and I got stretch marks. Had I used it continually through I think it would have prevented the ones I got. It is super soft and not tacky, the only thing I didn't like was how long it took to dry. Overall, I'd purchase again as it does work and the price is fair.
Brooklyn S.
after pregnancy & during pregnancy i was always looking for a product that would help diminish and erase my stretch marks, and i was excited to try this well-known brand. i think the only positive of this product was the scent. it didn’t have the terrible scent like a lot of stretch mark creams do. as far as helping prevent or erase stretch marks, didn’t see a difference unfortunately.
Rachel B.
I used this product for a while & unfortunately didn’t see any visible results. It was not badly priced and I figured I would give it a try. The smell was bearable & it was definitely a thick & creamy feeling on the skin. I would not purchase this product again as I didn’t see any results, BUT just because it didn’t work for me doesn’t mean it won’t work for you! :)