BY PALMER'S

Broad spectrum coverage helps protect skin against damage caused by sun exposure & prevents further signs of aging. UVA/UVB Protection Soothes Marks Tones Skin Palmer s Cocoa Butter Formula SPF 15 Body Lotion Moisturizes and nurtures your skin daily.  This unique formula combines the ultra-moisturizing properties of 100% pure Palmer s Cocoa Butter and Vitamin E with the added benefit of SPF 15 UVA/UVB sun protection.  This Broad Spectrum coverage helps protect skin against damage caused by sun exposure and prevents future signs of again.  This moisturizing, non-greasy body lotion is ideal for everyday use. This product not tested on animals. ; see more...

Buy on Walmart
Danielle F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E Body Lotion, SPF 15, 13.5 fl oz
I have been using this product for many many years. I really love it and it works wonders. It has a very nice smell. There is no sticky residue. I would highly recommend this to my friends and family and my neighbors.
Krystin D.
Edison
I love this product. I use it on a daily basis. Ever since I started to use this product I get more compliments on how good my skin looks. I recommend Palmer’s to everyone.
Bibi M.
Lynn, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E Body Lotion, SPF 15, 8.5 fl oz
This product is usually compare to have the same benefits as bio oil.. I like this one better because you don't feel oily After used, smell good.. I usually buy it at the closest pharmacy and it has a good price .
Martha I.
Columbia, MO
It is very oily so during the summer i do not use that much because my skin is already oily, but during the winter it is perfect because it hydrates a lot. I do not like the smell but I use because it lasts on the skin the entire dry and it never gets dry. I also think it is to watered, it should be ticker.
Brieana C.
Englewood, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is thin it’s like milk which is a plus. Are use the one that has the fade milk in it and it really takes away the dark marks that are on your face
Shelly H.
Lexington, NE
I love this hand lotion. It does help with dry skin. The one thing that I do not like is sometimes it is hard to get out of the bottle.
member-1232f
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love!!! I used all the time in the winter and when pregnant! Easy on sensitive skin and keeps you from being itchy all day!
Happy N.
Fort Worth
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lotion keeps my skin smooth and moisturized. It keeps my skin looking even-toned and smooth. Also, I love the smell!
Mikayla B.
Monticello, KY
Really helps to fade scaring if it is used consistently. It has a great smell to it and it's not to heavy on the skin.
Jetta D.
Wilson, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lotion works really good and has that cocoa butter smell that I love . I used it a lot when I was pregnant.
Shannon B.
Geneva, IL
How well does this work?