BY PALMER'S

Palmer's® Cocoa Butter Formula® With Vitamin E Anti-Aging Smoothing Lotion.

With alpha/beta hydroxy.

Reveals younger looking skin. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Troy A.
Newport News , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Palmers is a great product, it’s the only lotion that both me and my wife will use on our faces. It makes our skin so smooth and also removes dark spots on your skin. We buy it from Walmart. I would recommend it to everyone!
Nayla C.
Chicago
Beauty Junkie Expert
Palmers is just a classic brand with no fuss. It says what it is and performs its claims. I tend to buy these products during the fall winter time when I get dryer and they never disappoint in moisturizing me.
Nikki S.
Tuscaloosa
Beauty Junkie Expert
My absolute favorite moisturizer! It always works, never makes me feel greasy, smells AMAZING, cheap, and you can find it anywhere. The smell isn't harsh or overpowering, it's just perfect. I will always keep this in my bathroom!
Victoria K.
Weatherford
This is the one of the best full-body moisturizers I've ever used! It is inexpensive, creamy and smooth, and smells amazing! I use it every night. It especially helps with dry skin and even fades stretch marks and scars!!
Amma P.
Union City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Palmer’s body products. However I prefer the solid tub over the pump consistency. This feels a little less hydrating though it’s definitely gentle and soothing.
Shera P.
Batavia, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite moisturizer ever. It’s so affordable you can grab it right at your local grocery store or pharmacy and it really helps dry skin.
LESLIE H.
Florida
Palmers coco butter is a life saver. It makes my skin extra smooth and helps me keep my moisturizing routine at a minimum.
Stephanie L.
New Bern, NC
The creamy coco butter has been a staple in black beauty for many years. The amazing smell of coco is lovely.
Allyson D.
Lorton, VA
This product smells great and hydrates my hands, legs, and arms. I have bought and repurchased this product because I like it so much. The formula isn't too watery making it very easy to apply. As it doesn't cost very much, it's totally worth your money!
Jessica I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This does make my skin soft and smooth when I used it after I take showers. But I can't take the awful smell.