BY PALMER'S

COCOA BUTTER, enriched with VITAMIN E, is an advanced moisturizer that softens, smoothes and relieves dry skin. see more...

Esther R.
Lynchburg
I absolutely love this products!!! Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E, 13.5 fl oz (400 ml) (Pack of 3) I have been using Palmer products for many years and can see the difference in my skin as I age. I have soft beautiful skin with even skin tone and people are always complementing me on it. I recommend this product!
Kali J.
Shell Rock, IA
I love this lotion. It has a light smell. The packaging is very nice and has a great pump. I got my bottle from target. This is my go to lotion. I will always buy it. I would love if the made a super size option.
Marely D.
It's worked like magic I gave it 2 weeks because my hair was very badly treated and it restored its hydration abs was a silky smooth, ever sence I've always used it I usually get it at target
maya v.
Gulfport
Great for skin....nice smell.. even comaflaug stretch marks and makes them lighter....not too oily....#cocobutter
Tamia B.
Newport
I absolutely love this body lotion. I mean what's not to love. It smells amazing it's very gentle on my skin. Contains a decent amount. It's long lasting.

This body lotion is really good for people with dry skin. Because I know that my skin used to be very dry but after I started using this after about 2 weeks it started getting much better. It's not to oily either. And it's a reasonable price.