BY PALMER'S

With Vitamin E

Softens, Smoothes & Relieves Dry Skin

COCOA BUTTER, enriched with VITAMIN E, is an advanced moisturizer that softens, smoothes and relieves dry skin.  Also helps smo see more...

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E
  • "I have used this product for years. It is very moisturizing and the smell is good. I would pick this out of any other drug store brand if I was in a rush. I have not used it in a while. It's usually on sale at CVS. The last time I bought it, it was buy one get one free at CVS. " in 17 reviews
  • "This stuff is amazing it works so well, moisturizes super well without being greasy or slimy. It absorbs into the skin easily and it is my GO TO for scabbed healing tattoos, when they start to itch you grab this get that moisture & you instantly feel so much better. Definitely recommend it for dry skin or newly healed / healing (after scabs!) tattoos!" in 12 reviews
Sierra S.
I have been using this for many years now it is so good smells so good it works amazing this brand is just awesome overall it is a little pricey long-lasting but worth it I would so buy this again.
bianca M.
I have a newborn baby and I used this my whole pregnancy and it helped reduce the appearance of stretch marks. It made my tummy feel nice and soft especially when I'd GE so itchy because of the stretching.
Emi K.
Bronx , NY
Love this for the winter months. Keeps my skin moisturized for a long time as the formula is thick and dense. It penetrates skin easily and doesn't leave an oily residue. I'm not in love with the smell but the moisture is most important for me and it definitely does a great job in the moisture department.
Del b.
New york city
love the smell and used it everyday till the bottle was done, super moisturizing for the skin and i think it somewhat reduces the appearance of NEW (not old) stretch marks
Catie M.
Austin, TX
This is my daily lotion. I always feel super moisturized and it smells awesome. I've been using it since I was 18 and working as a lifeguard. I cannot tell you how many times someone has asked me where the cookie smell was coming from. I think it smells more like chocolate, but I usually hear it smells like cookies from other people.
It is very moisturizing, so if you're at the pool often I would recommend it year round. If not, you may want to look in a different direction for a less moisturizing lotion for summer.
The scent is fairly strong so I would stick to muskier scents when you're wearing a perfume with it. But if you want to avoid that, I would check out the unscented version of the product.
Danielle E. H.
Winter Haven, FL
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
I had find out about this product in a magazine about a year ago. I find out that there is a Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E Lotion Fragrance Free. I did not really have a problem with the original Palmer's Cocoa Butter. I liked it. I had different types of Palmer's Cocoa Butter for different situations.
beth t.
Rochester, MI
This product is so thick and healing. it smells like shea butter, which you either love or hate. so smell it before you purchase it.
i would have given it 5 out of 5 as it really does work, but last time i used it they still had some questionable ingredients- i try to use all natural products. if thast doesn't matter to you and you like the smell of shea butter, this may be the lotion for you. also, check out their chapstick. AMAZING.
Kristina S.
I have a lot of scars on my body from various surgeries I had a few years ago. I feel like using this lotion every day has really helped to both soften and lighten up my scars. The smell is really nice and doesn't feel overpowering. I also feel like it's really moisturizing and my skin feels soft all day.
Kheyla W.
Atwater, CA
I got this to get rid of stretch marks and within a week, I could see them going away. It is a bit pricey, but it does its job, so it is worth it. Smells very sweet. It is very thick and easy to rub in. After seeing how it works, it is a great investment to making myself feel better.