BY PALMER'S

With Vitamin E

Softens, Smoothes & Relieves Dry Skin

COCOA BUTTER, enriched with VITAMIN E, is an advanced moisturizer that softens, smoothes and relieves dry skin.  Also helps smo see more...

Catie M.
Catie M.
Austin, TX
This is my daily lotion. I always feel super moisturized and it smells awesome. I've been using it since I was 18 and working as a lifeguard. I cannot tell you how many times someone has asked me where the cookie smell was coming from. I think it smells more like chocolate, but I usually hear it smells like cookies from other people.
It is very moisturizing, so if you're at the pool often I would recommend it year round. If not, you may want to look in a different direction for a less moisturizing lotion for summer.
The scent is fairly strong so I would stick to muskier scents when you're wearing a perfume with it. But if you want to avoid that, I would check out the unscented version of the product.
This is my daily lotion. You can use it in the morning and your skin will stay moisturised all day. It's easy to absorb, good for marks and scars and also great for your skin after you've been in the sun. I love the fact that it comes with a convenient pump so you don't have to pick up the bottle with oily hands. The smell is so delicious and if you don't like it there is a fragrance free option that has the same great benefits for your skin.
beth t.
beth t.
Rochester, MI
This product is so thick and healing. it smells like shea butter, which you either love or hate. so smell it before you purchase it.
i would have given it 5 out of 5 as it really does work, but last time i used it they still had some questionable ingredients- i try to use all natural products. if thast doesn't matter to you and you like the smell of shea butter, this may be the lotion for you. also, check out their chapstick. AMAZING.
Haley K.
Haley K.
I love this! It's the original, and it makes your skin so soft and smooth. It smells delicious, just like cocoa butter, and it's really affordable. I know some people don't like the smell, because it can get quite strong, and since the lotion is so thick it does take a few minutes to soak in, but it doesn't leave you greasy. And I like that it comes in a pump!
Danielle E. H.
Danielle E. H.
Winter Haven, FL
This stuff is amazing it works so well, moisturizes super well without being greasy or slimy. It absorbs into the skin easily and it is my GO TO for scabbed healing tattoos, when they start to itch you grab this get that moisture & you instantly feel so much better. Definitely recommend it for dry skin or newly healed / healing (after scabs!) tattoos!
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
I had find out about this product in a magazine about a year ago. I find out that there is a Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E Lotion Fragrance Free. I did not really have a problem with the original Palmer's Cocoa Butter. I liked it. I had different types of Palmer's Cocoa Butter for different situations.
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
I have been using this lotion since 1998 when I was pregnant with my first child. It is pricey but well worth it. It's not oily and goes on smoothly. I use it each and everyday after I shower. I purchase this lotion once every two months. It last long for me because I use it only on my stomach and thighs.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
I have a lot of scars on my body from various surgeries I had a few years ago. I feel like using this lotion every day has really helped to both soften and lighten up my scars. The smell is really nice and doesn't feel overpowering. I also feel like it's really moisturizing and my skin feels soft all day.
Kheyla W.
Kheyla W.
Atwater, CA
I got this to get rid of stretch marks and within a week, I could see them going away. It is a bit pricey, but it does its job, so it is worth it. Smells very sweet. It is very thick and easy to rub in. After seeing how it works, it is a great investment to making myself feel better.
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I like this product but I used it when I was pregnant and I wasn't a big fan. Sure its soft and smells good but because of the thick formula it made my belly super itchy. I tried not to use it so much but I didn't really like the formula at all. I'm not sure I would recommend it