BY PALMER'S #2 in Belly Balms & Stretch Marks Treatments

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Tummy Butter helps visibly improve skin elasticity and reduce the appearance of stretch marks. Pure Cocoa Butter and Shea Butter, Natural Oils, Collagen, Elastin, and Lutein keep skin moisturized and supple for 48 hours allowing skin to stretch more easily. Widely recommened for stretch marks during and after pregnancy or weight fluctuation.

Hypoallergenic • Mineral Oil Free • Paraben Free • Phthalate Free • Dermatologist Approved • Suitable for Sensitive Skin

Cocoa Butter & Shea Butter: provides all day hydration and softens, smoothes and plumps skin while forming a protective moisture barrier for expanding bellies

Vitamin E: a powerful antioxidant

Lutein: a natural antioxidant that helps improve skin hydration and supports stretching skin

Argan Oil: packed with essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals while helping to soften and condition skin while helping reduce the appearance of scars

Almond Oil: rich in Vitamin E, omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants, this essential oil extracted from sweet almonds moisturizes dry skin

• hai, any tips on scar removal? i got 3 scars, and im usin...2 Answers
  • I've wanted to try this product for a long time. But I'm ...4 Answers
  • I am few weeks pregnant. I would like to know how well th...2 Answers
Gracie F.
North Augusta
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff is magic. I have awful stretch marks in multiple places and after massaging this in for about 2 weeks, my stretch marks went from purple to skin colored and now they’re almost completely faded! You wouldn’t even know they were there unless you were in that certain lighting where the little indentions create shadows. I’m so glad I found this! Getting control of my stretch marks has really helped me gain some confidence back!!
Anais L.
paramount
Purchased at: Amazon
Must need for mother’s! I usually apply this after I use my Palmer's Massage Lotion for Stretch Marks, it’s a little hard to get it out of the jar so you have to keep scraping to it out. But it’s totally worth it!
Jessica S.
Harlan
Purchased at: Walmart
As i have saud about the massage lotion, this is also wonderful and it does its job perfectly if used as often as morning and evening. And it adds elasticity to your skin to keep you from forming stretch marks if used properly and often. It does works wonders for your skin. I still love this lotion after my babies are born.
Jacqie Y.
MERIDIAN, ID
Purchased at: Walmart
Although I dont feel this product reduced my stretch marks per se... I do feel that it kept my skin very hydrated so that my body could naturally do the work to reduce or "heal" my stretched out skin.
I do love the smell of this product as well as the way it made my skin feel oh so EXTRA soft.
Brittany B.
Maple Grove
Purchased at: Target
This product did well at hydrating and moisturizing my skin while my stretch marks were still growing. It also did a good job at reducing the appearance of them after the birth of my son. Stretch marks cannot be prevented totally but in my opinion this product helped with their severity.
Kaitlyn D.
Mobile, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
The Palmer's tummy for stretch marks and stuff it really didn't work for me I know it works for some people but it kept my skin moisturize for sure but the stretch marks I still came and they never disappear really but the smell and how to keep your skin moisturized I would buy it again
Rosie T.
Arleta, CA
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
I used this product during my second pregnancy. It helped keep my skin hydrated and I did not get any stretch marks. When used properly it does its job. I did feel like it absorbed pretty quickly so I applied it at least 3 times a day to make sure my skin stayed hydrated.
Destiny C.
sparks,nv
Purchased at: Walmart
This product actually works. It doesn’t make the stretch marks disappear if they are really harsh ones, but definitely and noticeably make them fade. This is the best body butter for stretch marks I have tried yet and will continue use even after going into labor.
Thia B.
Chattanooga, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this for moisturizing my belly lately. I'm due next month and haven't noticed any extra stretch marks yet and I think its because I use this and the oil daily. I don't care for the scent but It's an affordable option to keep skin hydrated.
Lisa A.
Belfry, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is a very thick and creamy balm to apply any where you want. I mainly use it on my stomach and outer thighs. It soaks in and stays there until you shower it off. Try to find a lotion to do that. Impossible!! Love this product!!
Renee O.
Eastman, GA
I've wanted to try this product for a long time. But I'm skeptical about its effectiveness. Has anyone used this product and seen positive results like lessening of stretch marks?
Where can I buy the Palmer's cocoa butter formula tummy butter for stretch marks
Cameron B.
Canton, GA
How well do they get rid of stretch marks
Kamilah H.
Is it good for old stretch marks?
Malika M.
dubai, UAE
hai, any tips on scar removal? i got 3 scars, and im using a stretch marks butter which is full of vitamins, but i feel like its taking forever to remove my scars, and i feel very concsious about that. has anyone tried a better cream or serum? Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Tummy Butter for Stretch Marks

Amazon