BY PALMER'S #3 in Belly Balms & Stretch Marks Treatments

Intensive Treatment. with Vitamin E, Collagen, Elastin & Soothing Lavender. Paraben free. Phthalate free. Dermatologist tested. Hypoallergenic. Widely recommended for stretch marks during and after pregnancy or weight loss. Bio C-Elast™ is a powerful combination of Collagen, Elastin, Centella Asiatica, Sweet Almond Oil and Argan Oil. The addition of soothing Lavender makes Tummy Butter® a relaxing nighttime treatment. Penetrates as deep as the dryness and helps restore vital moisture.  Smoothes marks and tones. see more...

• I've wanted to try this product for a long time. But I'm skeptica...4 Answers
  • I am few weeks pregnant. I would like to know how well this cream...2 Answers
  • Who else though this product was really helpful. I love the smell...1 Answers
Desiree R.
Carrollton, TX
Review for: Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Tummy Butter for Stretch Marks, 4.4 oz more...
Okay soo I use this on my FACE! My mother had originally bought this while she was Prego, she had told me it helps to smooth out her stretch marks, make her skin softer and not chapped, and helps tone uneven colors of the skin. Well I got this crazy idea that it would be great to apply this to my face cause I had uneven colors/redness, and little blemishes from very minor acne. So I put this stuff on one night and I woke up...my face was still supper moisturize, the redness was gone, it really help with bringing out natural colors to my skin, and I like to believe it helps with acne or reducing scars from acne just because it helps with stretch marks. My face has always been on the clearer side so that one was kinda hard to tell. I mean it works wonders, no lie! I wanna say it is due to all the Vitamin E that is in it, it just refreshes my face with Vitamins. Instant glow in the morning, so moisturizing I can go straight to applying my makeup. Or you can just walk out the house without any because your face will look that great! I have been using this on my face for about 7 years now!
Wendy T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is okay, a hard oil with a strong lavender a scent, but I prefer palmers tub of Shea coco butter (if you find a deal on the larger one get it! That's what I always do) always have it on hand. It's another hard butter and smells softer, I originally bought it for shiny by summer skin before I had children and when I became pregnant years ago this was the thickest most hydrating(you hafto break it and melt in your hands) to me it was obvious this if anything this is the only product that could save me from stretch marks and I was right! So grateful! 7 years later I had gained weight using it here and there and became pregnant a 2nd time and it works again. after my son was born I lost well over 100lbs. And used it for loose skin and possibility of getting stretch marks and looking at my body now my skins very tight and no one would know what my bodies gone through.
Cassie B.
California, MD
I have had one baby in the past, I did not know about this product then and I have the stretch marks to prove it! I am not pregnant with my second baby, if you've ever been pregnant and have gotten stretch marks from that growing baby stretching your skin to the max, you know it's uncomfortable. Half way through this pregnancy I felt that uncomfortable itchy, tearing sensation, the sign that stretch marks are coming. I did some research and ordered this product! I am so happy to say that my belly does not itch anymore, and no more stretch marks have come since I've started using it! I love the smell of this product and I love that it's like a solid oil and melts to the heat of your body while rubbing it in. I will recommend this to all of my pregnant friends!
Kayla B.
Dinwiddie
So I wasn’t very familiar with Palmer’s before buying this cream and to be honest, I wasn’t expecting it to be good because I’ve tried so many different creams that claim to reduce the appearance of stretch marks. However, this product actually did make a difference! First of all the smell of the cream is AMAZING. I love it. Second, I applied this every morning and every evening before bed for roughly 3 weeks now and I can honestly say that this cream has diminished the appearance of my stretch marks slightly more than the other creams. They aren’t as purple now and are starting to fade. I don’t believe that this cream can completely get rid of the them but it’s been doing an decent job so far. Also, it’s not expensive!
Jomarin S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Tummy Butter 4.4 oz; 125 g more...
I bout this as soon as i found out i was pregnant to prevent stretch marks for my first pregnancy. I would put it on after a shower or just when i felt like my skin was dry or itchy. It smelled ok but left me a bit tacky which i was ok with if it was going to prevent me from getting stretch marks. Let me tell you this didn’t do anything for me my stretch marks are really bad you know the red ugly looking ones. Not happy and i wouldn’t recommend or buy again. I only gave it 2 stars because its ok for moisturizing i guess and it smelled ok.. not to prevent stretch marks.
Zoe L.
I kind of feel like I’m not the best person to review this, but here goes: I used the vitamin e and cocoa butter lotion while I was pregnant to prevent stretch marks, and actually ended up not getting any stretch marks. But after baby, I still had loose skin that I was unhappy about, so my mom gave me the tummy butter, and I really feel like it’s what firmed my skin back up. I’d still been using the lotion and it didn’t make a difference, but after switching to the butter, my flesh was firm again. In all, I’m extremely impressed with this line of products.
Katy P.
Wilmington
I love Palmer's Cocoa Butter the cocoa butter stick the rubs the massage lotions they are awesome. I used the Palmer's Cocoa Butter while I was pregnant with my kids it works amazing if you use it while your pregnant to keep your tummy soft that way it can stretch and will not give you stretch marks. Amazing product recommended for any woman who is pregnant to use. Now if you have already had the baby have stretch marks it is good for moisturizing but you will never get rid of your stretch marks you can lighten them but they will never completely go away.
Makenzie S.
Tacoma
I actually used this a number of years ago when I first started puberty and got stretch marks out of no where on my breasts and it worked magic and more! I'm glad to say within a few months maybe even sooner my stretch marks were visually better to almost gone and now years later you can't even tell! Anyone who has streachmarks large, small, dark , light this product deffinatly worked for me! For women who are pregnant I would recommend using this product before you start getting bigger as well as throughout the whole pregnancy as it helps with the elasticity of your skin and also helps in reducing streachmarks in general!
Alexis S.
Hurricane, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I am rating this product three stars for two reasons. Reason 1 being that for me, it did not do what it was supposed to. I did not notice it do anything to my stretch marks. My stretch marks are from growing and are mainly on my hips and butt. Reason 2 being that although it didn’t work on my stretch marks, it was very moisturizing. So i ended using it in my elbow which tend to get very dry. Would recommend to someone with very dry skin but not to reduce stretch marks.
Shona C.
Dallas , TX
The Palmer's tummy Butter for stretch marks is very nourshing. It has Argan Oil, almond oil collagen, elastin and vitamin E. It does go on a little oily, but eventually it disappears after it is massaged until it disappears into skin. I don't recommend using this before you go out, because it will transfer to clothing. I did notice my stretch marks getting lighter after several weeks of ussge. I do think that I will get great results with continual use.
Renee O.
Eastman, GA
I've wanted to try this product for a long time. But I'm skeptical about its effectiveness. Has anyone used this product and seen positive results like lessening of stretch marks?
Cameron B.
Canton, GA
How well do they get rid of stretch marks
Kamilah H.
Is it good for old stretch marks?
Jacky P.
Hayward , CA
I'm looking for something stronger to get rid of my stretch marks. I want to know if this tummy butter has more effect in the skin than just the regular palmers butter I use the original one but still didn't help my skin and this one sounds like it will help a lil more I would be so happy if this would help with the appearance of my skin.
Emily J.
Stone Mtn, GA
Has anyone tried other products but likes this better or best of all?