BY PALMER'S #5 in Belly Balms & Stretch Marks Treatments

Intensive Treatment. with Vitamin E, Collagen, Elastin & Soothing Lavender. Paraben free. Phthalate free. Dermatologist tested. Hypoallergenic. Widely recommended for stretch marks during and after pregnancy or weight loss. Bio C-Elast™ is a powerful combination of Collagen, Elastin, Centella Asiatica, Sweet Almond Oil and Argan Oil. The addition of soothing Lavender makes Tummy Butter® a relaxing nighttime treatment. Penetrates as deep as the dryness and helps restore vital moisture.  Smoothes marks and tones. see more...

• I've wanted to try this product for a long time. But I'm ...4 Answers
  • I am few weeks pregnant. I would like to know how well th...2 Answers
  • Who else though this product was really helpful. I love t...2 Answers
Reviews (2017)
Cassie B.
California, MD
I have had one baby in the past, I did not know about this product then and I have the stretch marks to prove it! I am not pregnant with my second baby, if you've ever been pregnant and have gotten stretch marks from that growing baby stretching your skin to the max, you know it's uncomfortable. Half way through this pregnancy I felt that uncomfortable itchy, tearing sensation, the sign that stretch marks are coming. I did some research and ordered this product! I am so happy to say that my belly does not itch anymore, and no more stretch marks have come since I've started using it! I love the smell of this product and I love that it's like a solid oil and melts to the heat of your body while rubbing it in. I will recommend this to all of my pregnant friends!
FlawlessLC C.
Centerville
I really wanted this stuff to work, I do think it might have helped in preventing them but not making them go away. I used this one, along with the regular Palmers lotion, every day of my pregnancy. I started the minute I found out I was pregnant because I was so scared of stretch marks. I used this one the most though, every night before bed and sometimes during the day if my belly felt itchy or dry. It definitely kept me moisturized, didn’t dry quick at all but that didn’t bother me too much. Keep that in mind though, it’s a very very thick cream so it takes quite some time to dry. After everything settled down from giving birth, I noticed how I got hardly any stretch marks. I have a few light, kinda big ones on the sides above my hips, but that’s it. I truly want to credit that to this stuff. I feel that if I hadn’t used it my whole pregnancy, I probably would have way worse stretch marks because believe me my belly was HUGE. And I have a very small frame, and I’m just small in general. I just wish that this could have helped get rid of the ones I got though, that’s why I only gave 3 stars. It won’t get rid of them or make them fade, I tried with this for a while. But I do think it 100% helped prevent them. I suggest this to anyone who is pregnant, and start using it as early as you can!
Ashley W.
Fort Wayne
This stuff is really thick, but gets thinner as you massage it in. I noticed a big difference in my marks after about 3 weeks once daily. I used before bed and just laid on top of a towel so i wouldnt stain the sheets. I noticed it works better when you use DURING pregnancy. But helps after too. It tones my stomach and my thighs. Its a good product for a good price. I didnt really like the smell all that much but it did help with the problem i was trying to fix. I will continue to buy. This has also helped with my kids getting scrapes or scratches, they heal quicker and there is no scar if caught in time.
Desiree R.
Carrollton, TX
Review for: Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Tummy Butter for Stretch Marks, 4.4 oz more...
Okay soo I use this on my FACE! My mother had originally bought this while she was Prego, she had told me it helps to smooth out her stretch marks, make her skin softer and not chapped, and helps tone uneven colors of the skin. Well I got this crazy idea that it would be great to apply this to my face cause I had uneven colors/redness, and little blemishes from very minor acne. So I put this stuff on one night and I woke up...my face was still supper moisturize, the redness was gone, it really help with bringing out natural colors to my skin, and I like to believe it helps with acne or reducing scars from acne just because it helps with stretch marks. My face has always been on the clearer side so that one was kinda hard to tell. I mean it works wonders, no lie! I wanna say it is due to all the Vitamin E that is in it, it just refreshes my face with Vitamins. Instant glow in the morning, so moisturizing I can go straight to applying my makeup. Or you can just walk out the house without any because your face will look that great! I have been using this on my face for about 7 years now!
Zoe L.
I kind of feel like I’m not the best person to review this, but here goes: I used the vitamin e and cocoa butter lotion while I was pregnant to prevent stretch marks, and actually ended up not getting any stretch marks. But after baby, I still had loose skin that I was unhappy about, so my mom gave me the tummy butter, and I really feel like it’s what firmed my skin back up. I’d still been using the lotion and it didn’t make a difference, but after switching to the butter, my flesh was firm again. In all, I’m extremely impressed with this line of products.
Morgan H.
Torrington, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My friend bought this for me when I was pregnant and I love it. The more moisturized your skin is during pregnancy the less likely you are to end up with stretch marks. This tummy butter kept my stomach moisturized and i swear it made a huge difference in the elasticity of my skin. I still use it even after the birth of our babe. It smells amazing and my skin is soft and supple. I use it all over. I love that its not greasy or heavy feeling on the skin. Its like it seeps into the pores and leaves behind baby soft skin!
Makenzie S.
Tacoma
I actually used this a number of years ago when I first started puberty and got stretch marks out of no where on my breasts and it worked magic and more! I'm glad to say within a few months maybe even sooner my stretch marks were visually better to almost gone and now years later you can't even tell! Anyone who has streachmarks large, small, dark , light this product deffinatly worked for me! For women who are pregnant I would recommend using this product before you start getting bigger as well as throughout the whole pregnancy as it helps with the elasticity of your skin and also helps in reducing streachmarks in general!
myah H.
Chico, CA
I just use the regular palmers cocoa butter for stretch marks not the tummy better. But I’m pretty sure they’re the same formula or at least extremely similar. My mom used to tell me about her when she was pregnant with me and my brother and swears by it. Our use the cocoa butter daily as a moisturizing treatment and to help with the appearance of scars and stretch marks. I would recommend this product for anyone with eczema, chronic dry skin, dark marks or scars.
Heather P.
Smells good, feels good and gives lots of moisturizing qualities
However, I started using it too late. I had already had stretch marks and they didn't take away the ones I had. It did relieve the itching and scratching that one feels when the belly is growing during pregnancy. It's good during the first day of pregnancy. My daughter used it the entire pregnancy and she had less Mark's than I did. They are in our family, yet she didnt get as bad because she used it from the beginning of her pregnancy.
Linda S.
Metairie
I really like this coco butter treatment. It's the best I have tried for my stretch marks after I had my son it lightened them. It's also good to rub on your legs after shaving, exspecially for razor burn and bumps. And lastly it works perfectly for any areas of dry skin, such as crusty feet or dry hands or face . And one more it's perfect for sunburn r after tanning bed use or sun tanning use so you don't peel and keep your hard orked for tan.
Where can I buy the Palmer's cocoa butter formula tummy butter for stretch marks
Renee O.
Eastman, GA
I've wanted to try this product for a long time. But I'm skeptical about its effectiveness. Has anyone used this product and seen positive results like lessening of stretch marks?
Cameron B.
Canton, GA
How well do they get rid of stretch marks
Kamilah H.
Is it good for old stretch marks?
Emily J.
Stone Mtn, GA
Has anyone tried other products but likes this better or best of all?

Kohl's