BY PALMER'S

For on-the-spot moisturization of dry lips, skin, and cuticles choose Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Swivel Chapstick. Included in this moisturizing formula is Vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant vitamin, which softens and repairs overly dry skin, and also encourages new skin cells to grow strong and healthy. Size: 0.5 ounce Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Skin, lips For all skin types Other ingredients: Cocoa (Theobroma Cacao) Extract, Mineral (Paraffinum Liquidum) Oil, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina, Cocoa (Theobroma Cacao) Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Fragrance, Carotene (CI 40800) We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I like having this product over cocoa butter lotion. The stick allows you to use the cocoa formula in certain area and allows for easy application. Helps with stretch marks, scars and even dry skin. " in 15 reviews
Erin H.
Trussville, AL
I love this stuff! I personally use it as lip balm. It smells good, it tastes nice, and is very moisturizing. I've been using it for months now and I'll keep using it.
Kt D.
I have one in every pocket & at my bedside table. The perfect rejuvenator for lips, hands & cracked skin. I use it every night as an overnight lip treatment & I always wake up happy & moisturized!
Cher F.
My face cleansing routine is very simple; witch hazel and palmers cocoa butter stick. So light and easy to use. Leaves my face moisturized for hours. Affordable
Karinha M.
DORAL, FL
I adore this, it literally saved my lips for this winter. I have really dry lips that usually gets worse on winter, but not anymore thanks to this litlle baby
Alex B.
Phoenix
I replaced every Chapstick I've ever owned with this stuff years ago- smells amazing, hydrates wonderfully, and packaged in a nice large stick applicator.
Gretchen B.
Buffalo
I just purchased this product and can't really give a review as of yet - i have purchased Palmers products before and i am sure i will not be disappointed!
Lidia R.
Bronx New York
This balm is excellent, I recommend it for people who like me live in cold places and have very dry lips, with this feel soft and moisturized.
Stephanie S.
Lakeland
I love this moisture stick! It smells amazing. You can put it on your lips and face. Definitely going to try out other products from this line.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
This multi purpose cocoa butter is great for Marksmanship rough dry skin and chocolates it's a great multitasker highly recommend this product.
Stephanie B.
I had the worse chapped lips this is the only thing that helped. Amazing mircle product. Also has a nice smell and taste and lasts long time.