BY PALMER'S

For on-the-spot moisturization of dry lips, skin, and cuticles choose Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Swivel Chapstick. Included in this moisturizing formula is Vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant vitamin, which softens and repairs overly dry skin, and also encourages new skin cells to grow strong and healthy. Size: 0.5 ounce Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Skin, lips For all skin types Other ingredients: Cocoa (Theobroma Cacao) Extract, Mineral (Paraffinum Liquidum) Oil, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina, Cocoa (Theobroma Cacao) Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Fragrance, Carotene (CI 40800) We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Swivel Stick 0.5 oz
  • "I like having this product over cocoa butter lotion. The stick allows you to use the cocoa formula in certain area and allows for easy application. Helps with stretch marks, scars and even dry skin. " in 15 reviews
Jen W.
Penn, PA
I like to have these around to use in a pinch. I usually use it on my cuticles or lips but you can use it for a number of things. Last time I bought it was from Walmart. Has the cocoa butter typical scent.
nicole d.
i have been using this product for years and i have loved it so much especially during the cold winter months when my lips get so chapped. this stuff makes my lips so soft. the only thing that stinks about it is the fact that it's kinda hard to find in stores. its either a hit or a miss.
Desaray C.
i love the convenience of the product and it does what it says which is moisturize my lips. It definitely worth buying and using because it will meet all expectations.
christina s.
Henryville, IN
Best summer product out there. great for lips, or any little rough spots! I own everything from palmers. But this is my fave. each to carry. stick in a pocket or purse!
Anna P.
Linwood, NJ
I buy these in bulk on Amazon and use them mostly as a lip balm. I have also used it for the following; cracked, dry heels, cracked, dry hands in the winter, and for burns. I've been using this products for over 15 years and don't plan on stopping any time soon
Rachel L.
This stuff is easy for on the go use. Definitely something that is very inexpensive and you can just put it in your bag and go. Very reliable and it never disappoints I currently own like 6 and just put them all over
Sylv M.
come on now. everyone should know this stick works wonders. It helps with stretch marks, wrinkles, and black spots. thats all I know about so far. Ive actual been using it all my life for my lips. If you never used this before I would use it.
Ainsley K.
S Milwaukee, WI
Alicia L.
W Springfield, MA

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Swivel Stick
(This is the only chapstick I will use!! You don't have to reapply it a thousand times!! It also has many different uses not just for your lips)
Erin H.
Trussville, AL
I love this stuff! I personally use it as lip balm. It smells good, it tastes nice, and is very moisturizing. I've been using it for months now and I'll keep using it.