BY PALMER'S

For on-the-spot moisturization of dry lips, skin, and cuticles choose Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Swivel Chapstick. Included in this moisturizing formula is Vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant vitamin, which softens and repairs overly dry skin, and also encourages new skin cells to grow strong and healthy. Size: 0.5 ounce Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Skin, lips For all skin types Other ingredients: Cocoa (Theobroma Cacao) Extract, Mineral (Paraffinum Liquidum) Oil, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina, Cocoa (Theobroma Cacao) Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Fragrance, Carotene (CI 40800) We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I like having this product over cocoa butter lotion. The stick allows you to use the cocoa formula in certain area and allows for easy application. Helps with stretch marks, scars and even dry skin. " in 15 reviews
Rusti H.
This is the best stick EVER! I've been using this on scars and blemishes for years. I now have my daughter using it as well. It helps fade dark marks scars and jeeps with chapped lips. If you don't have one get one, perfect size fir your purse.
Sydney M.
This chapstick is my lifeline! I use this before I go to bed, when I wake up, or even when I'm going out I will put it on before I put lipstick on. This is the best for hydration and it smells amazing! I also will rub it on dry spots because it's not just used for lips!
takesha w.
Savannah, GA
Is the best product to use to clear up scars on the skin. It even works on helping to clear up older scars. It doesn't leave a greasy feeling on your skin. And the swivel stick makes it easier to apply and mess free.
Lauren B.
Orlando, FL
This is far and away the greatest lip product I own. It lasts enough that I only apply it once a day. Not greasy, no dry skin or cracking, just leaves incredibly soft lips! The price can't be beaten, either- it's the best beauty bargin, period.

Only draw back would be size, it's a little bulky, but for the quality of the product I don't mind at all.
Lilas M.
Guelph, ['', 'ON', '']
A very handy tool to have as well as it is versatile. I use it for chapped lips as well as any minor scars and dark spots on my face. It does not leave my face oily or greasy but keeps me very moisturized. My only wish is for it to come in a smaller size otherwise extremely happy with this.
Kimberly B.
I'm a huge fan of Palmer's products. This is no exception. I have at least one of these with me at all times. I use it on my lips, elbows, cuticles, etc. It smells delicious and never breaks me out. I'm a sucker for new lip products but this will always be there for me when I reach for it!
Candace A.
Stamford , CT
I usually use this as Chapstick and it's super hydrating.. Of course it's not meant to just be a Chapstick but it's a bit big to keep in my bag so I usually just leave it by the bed and use it at night.
Amanda C.
Wildomar, CA
I love palmers! When i was pregnant it worked great! No stretch marks, and now I use it for sunscreen and lip care. My lips feel so smooth, and especially after being in the sunthey feel dry, but once I put the palmers on they feel replenished! Perfect #beachbag must have!
Kaitlyn V.
Buffalo, NY
This product is a miracle and lasts forever. The large stick lasts so long , and works so well. The moisturizing feeling is great and lasts all night long. It is also inexpensive , and like I said since it lasts so long the value is wonderful.
Cameron B.
Heals cracked skin and dry lips instantly! It's my go to and I never run through an entire tube. My boyfriend and I go crazy for this especially during the winter months! Great smell and taste too.