Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Swivel Stick 0.5 oz

For on-the-spot moisturization of dry lips, skin, and cuticles choose Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Swivel Chapstick. Included in this moisturizing formula is Vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant vitamin, which softens and repairs overly dry skin, and also encourages new skin cells to grow strong and healthy. Size: 0.5 ounce Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Skin, lips For all skin types Other ingredients: Cocoa (Theobroma Cacao) Extract, Mineral (Paraffinum Liquidum) Oil, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina, Cocoa (Theobroma Cacao) Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Fragrance, Carotene (CI 40800) We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Leah R.
Huntington, NY
Love this stuff! This is holy grail worthy for me. I keep one on my desk and one in my purse so I'm never without it! I use as a chapstick to help soothe dry lips. It smells amazing and adds so much moisture back into my dry skin. Cannot say enough good things about this product! And it's super cheap too!
Casey S.
Orlando, FL
This is the second winter that this stick has saved my life! It's got plenty to get me through, and some how last winter I went through the whole thing. I got it from target and it is soft on your lips or almost any dry spot on your body. It looks like a glue stick from a far but its easier to prevent losing!
cassie m.
Columbus, OH
literally my holy grail!! I am a chapstick feign and this is the best one I have ever tried. ive been using it for years and just recently fell back in love with it. it keeps my lips so hydrating and its so silky. I love the scent as well of course its cocoa butter! amazing, I hope they never stop making this.
Sam L.
I have the worst lips. They always feel dry even if they're perfectly fine. I kid you not, I have seven of these all over my house. They feel so good on the lips and smell great. At first I thought they were some kind of cheap off-brand, but they don't leave my lips feeling dry like eos.
Anne H.
This is my favorite chapstick EVER!!!!!! It is the one that goes with me everywhere I go. It is the only chapstick I use and will ever use. It is so moisturizing chapstick ever and feels amazing on my lips. Although with the packaging it gets commonly mistaken for glue. But i would 100% definitely recommend this product. I cannot say enough good things about it!
Tina Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Super convenient to take on the go with me, especially in autumn and winter, when I could always use more moisture. The scent is amazing, and the twist mechanism makes it easy for me to access and then retract back into the tube for clean, convenient carrying.
Rusti H.
This is the best stick EVER! I've been using this on scars and blemishes for years. I now have my daughter using it as well. It helps fade dark marks scars and jeeps with chapped lips. If you don't have one get one, perfect size fir your purse.
Tiffany C.
Fayetteville , Nc
I no longer use anything else as Chapstick. I am in love with this cocoa butter stick. It smells amazing, and doesn't dry lips out like most chopsticks do over time. You can also use it to moisturize your face, hands, or really anywhere.
Sharon G.
Fairfax, VA
My holy grail product for my lips.

I've used so many lip balms and treatment for my lips and I always end up running back to this thing. It's amazing. It leave my lips so soft and the scent is divine. My boyfriend also loves using this. Only negative is that when I apply it people think I'm applying a glue stick to my lips haha
Sydney M.
This chapstick is my lifeline! I use this before I go to bed, when I wake up, or even when I'm going out I will put it on before I put lipstick on. This is the best for hydration and it smells amazing! I also will rub it on dry spots because it's not just used for lips!